Chelsea

Subscriberdivegeester
Sports 28 Feb '09 19:14
  1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '09 19:14
    The luck is back...now all we need is the defence back and we're away again....wooohooo.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '09 20:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The luck is back...now all we need is the defence back and we're away again....wooohooo.
    how DARE they score and win in the last kick of the game, thee who leaves it that late doesn't deserve to win 😛

they way the top 6 is looking tonight is the way it will be at the end of the season imo.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 11:422 edits
    Originally posted by trev33
    how DARE they score and win in the last kick of the game, thee who leaves it that late doesn't deserve to win 😛

they way the top 6 is looking tonight is the way it will be at the end of the season imo.
    Love the tongue-in-cheek hypocrisy Trev 😵

Only wild card in the table is liverpool who could lose 3rd to villa imo.

EDIT....oh and of course the gap between yours and mine shall be much smaller....!
  4. Joined
    19 Mar '09
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 04:27
    there could be a change of manager but this team is not at the top of its game and they need younger players
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 11:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Love the tongue-in-cheek hypocrisy Trev 😵

Only wild card in the table is liverpool who could lose 3rd to villa imo.

EDIT....oh and of course the gap between yours and mine shall be much smaller....!
    Todays game will tell if Liverpool are slipping like chelsea & Man Utd 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree