12 Mar '07 10:04
    you bet there is
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 07:04
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    you bet there is
    seemed a day an exciting yesterday. fortunatley gaspara got m eout of trouble
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 22:43
    Missed placing my nap bet on my way de sozel (or whatever it's spelt as) on Tues but landed a win on vors per udder (again whatever it is) today at 5-1.

The King / Thornton partnership is running hot, so I'll likely hex it tomorrow as I've got a win bet for Blazin Bailey in the World Hurdle and each way bets on both their other rides.

Otherwise Pipe / Murphy on Our Vic in the Ryanair Chase looks good, with Hi Cloy a good e/w bet in the same race.
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 15:13
    Originally posted by rhb
    The King / Thornton partnership is running hot, so I'll likely hex it tomorrow as I've got a win bet for Blazin Bailey in the World Hurdle and each way bets on both their other rides.
    Yesterday yielded nothing from these 2, but I stuck with them and after 2 races I've had an 11-2 win bet (Katchit in the 2pm) and a 100-1 each way bet (It's a Legend in the 2.35pm - so paying half my stake at 25-1 for those new to this) already!

Not bad!
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 16:591 edit
    No joy in the big race, and no bet in the foxhunters, but straight back on it with Thornton on Andreas in the 4.40

My only regret today is that I didn't put more money on these horses! Hindsigh 'nall that!

Anyone with time to bet still should consider a small flutter e/w on Trouble at Bay in the last (5.15pm) - edit - hope you didn't listen to me!
  7. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 00:46
    Originally posted by rhb
    No joy in the big race, and no bet in the foxhunters, but straight back on it with Thornton on Andreas in the 4.40

My only regret today is that I didn't put more money on these horses! Hindsigh 'nall that!

Anyone with time to bet still should consider a small flutter e/w on Trouble at Bay in the last (5.15pm) - edit - hope you didn't listen to me!
    kauto star was a good performance as was katchit

first 3 winners today but nothibg after so not bad - what a spectacle it is
  8. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 08:04
    anybody know how many if any horses destroyedthis year? I heard it wasnt looking good for Kicking King .this sort of thing always takes the glimmer off this sort of spectacle for me

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree