1. Joined
    17 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '08 04:31
    Guessing only Horse racing fans will have clicked this thread.

Off to the Festival next month and, as I seem to lose every year, I was wondering if the great chess minds can piece some form together and offer some top tips.
    Mine is Nickname in the Queen Mother Champion Chase (providing the ground is soft enough) big price at the moment 16-1, I think. Cloudy Lane as well. I think they both run on the Wednesday. Cloudy Lane won last year and won recently on ground not ideal.
  2. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    07 Feb '08 18:11
    Originally posted by Spawnicle
    Guessing only Horse racing fans will have clicked this thread.

Off to the Festival next month and, as I seem to lose every year, I was wondering if the great chess minds can piece some form together and offer some top tips.
    Mine is Nickname in the Queen Mother Champion Chase (providing the ground is soft enough) big price at the moment 16-1, I think ...[text shortened]... they both run on the Wednesday. Cloudy Lane won last year and won recently on ground not ideal.
    I don't usually gamble (I'm a part time racecourse bookmaker) if you can't stop at least open a betfair account, for eaxample 'Nickname' is currently 33/1 on betfair.
  3. Joined
    17 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '08 20:34
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    I don't usually gamble (I'm a part time racecourse bookmaker) if you can't stop at least open a betfair account, for eaxample 'Nickname' is currently 33/1 on betfair.
    Gonna get on that. Thanks.
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 13:46
    thought Denman was impressive on Saturday.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree