1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 16:19
    *sigh* chance after chance after chance,. the irony of the team with the best scoring record in s. america getting knocked out of the world cup on goal difference when spain win their win next two matches and the swiss bore machine scraps a win against honduras 😞

if that happens the swiss will have completely ruined the world cup for me, it's bad enough having to watch france and the shocking refereeing but if one of the prettiest on the eye teams gets knocked out and the most boring team in history go through in their place it'll be the kick in the balls after being sunburnt down there.

*shakes head*

COME ON HONDURAS
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 16:35
    Chile won't lose against Spain. You heard it here first.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 16:41
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Chile won't lose against Spain. You heard it here first.
    i hope not but without fernandez (wft was that yellow for?) and spain hungry for goals it's going to be tough. should be the best match of the group phase.

i just hope the swiss get a shock aganist honduras and both spain and chile go through.
    spain and chile against brazil or portugal in the second round... *homer simpson drool*
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 16:50
    Originally posted by trev33
    i hope not but without fernandez (wft was that yellow for?) and spain hungry for goals it's going to be tough. should be the best match of the group phase.

i just hope the swiss get a shock aganist honduras and both spain and chile go through.
    spain and chile against brazil or portugal in the second round... *homer simpson drool*
    Oh, Fernandez got a yellow? I didn't know that, I haven't been able to see this game.

He's actually crucial for Chile... I might have to reassess my prediction...
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 19:41
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Oh, Fernandez got a yellow? I didn't know that, I haven't been able to see this game.

He's actually crucial for Chile... I might have to reassess my prediction...
    yup, i have no idea why, a swiss player fouled a chilean and both he and fernandez both received a yellow. i honestly have no idea why he was given the yellow, the ref was a joke the whole match. the swiss got a guy sent off for something worse than the kaka incident. two chilean matches, two shockingly bad reffs.

to be fair he wasn’t playing that well and they ended up taking him off about 10 mins after the yellow but still, he was probably their best player against honduras. Huge miss against spain 😞

it was a good game, if chile had of scored earlier it would've been even better. the swiss were more defensive today than against spain. having 10 men didn't help i guess 😵
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 19:422 edits
    it would be a shock at this point if Chile did not go through and the swiss are deserving as well

spain up 1-0 on honduras at the half

what is a 5 letter word for over-rated?
  7. Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Jun '10 04:41
    Originally posted by trev33
    *sigh* chance after chance after chance,. the irony of the team with the best scoring record in s. america getting knocked out of the world cup on goal difference when spain win their win next two matches and the swiss bore machine scraps a win against honduras 😞

if that happens the swiss will have completely ruined the world cup for me, it's bad enough h ...[text shortened]... the kick in the balls after being sunburnt down there.

*shakes head*

COME ON HONDURAS
    Honduras should be able to stop Swiss
  8. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    22 Jun '10 16:49
    Originally posted by Red Night
    it would be a shock at this point if Chile did not go through and the swiss are deserving as well

spain up 1-0 on honduras at the half

what is a 5 letter word for over-rated?
    Lando.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree