1. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 18:36
    Its getting close at the top with any of 8 or so teams capable of winning promotion to the Premiership.. who is it going to be?? any predictions..
    I hope Saints can make it..
  2. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 20:31
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    Its getting close at the top with any of 8 or so teams capable of winning promotion to the Premiership.. who is it going to be?? any predictions..
    I hope Saints can make it..
    If they don't this year then they will next.

Mind you with the Saints extraordinary ability to lose good managers they might still not!
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 20:34
    As the Eagles are out of it. My money is on Sunderland. West brom is my other tip. Saints I think playoff contenders.
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 21:38
    Sunderland have the momentum. Then it'll be a Midlands side.

Derby (my team) will slip away as the players have begun squabbling about differences in individuals promotion bonuses. Very angry at what is bad people management causing this. 😠
  5. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 22:35
    Originally posted by rhb
    Sunderland have the momentum. Then it'll be a Midlands side.

Derby (my team) will slip away as the players have begun squabbling about differences in individuals promotion bonuses. Very angry at what is bad people management causing this. 😠
    yes derby seem to be blowing it big style
  6. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 09:51
    Derby let Burley go I believe..he's been super at Saints.. he always has an answer and someone in the wings..
    They have moments of brilliance..wish they could keep it fluid.

Its getting nerve wrecking down under.
  7. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 10:02
    birmingham and sunderland i like
  8. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 11:21
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    Derby let Burley go I believe..he's been super at Saints.. he always has an answer and someone in the wings..
    They have moments of brilliance..wish they could keep it fluid.

Its getting nerve wrecking down under.
    Saints might srcape up through the playoffs, but they're not good enough for auto promotion. My dad goes to almost every home game at St Mary's, and usually reports a poor game (he even moaned after the 5-2 performance the other week).
  9. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 21:12
    Originally posted by rhb
    Saints might srcape up through the playoffs, but they're not good enough for auto promotion. My dad goes to almost every home game at St Mary's, and usually reports a poor game (he even moaned after the 5-2 performance the other week).
    I went to the Dell as a kid but got lost in the one way system when I tried to look at the (then under construction) St Marys in Jan 2001.. Yes they've had some frustrating games.. if they could just keep it together they could do it. I won't put money on them though... just heart on the sleeve.
  10. Standard memberGhettosanta
    1,000 Games Waiting
    Sydney,NSW,Australia
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 10:53
    Go Vanilla Coke 😀
  11. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 12:04
    Originally posted by cantspell
    As the Eagles are out of it. My money is on Sunderland. West brom is my other tip. Saints I think playoff contenders.
    Eagles aren't out of it yet - where's your confidence

Go EAGLES 😀
  12. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 20:25
    Originally posted by Cityblue
    Eagles aren't out of it yet - where's your confidence

Go EAGLES 😀
    I have seen it done once by us a couple of season ago but lightening doesnt strike twice and no aj this time.

Anyway I see money is being wasgered on City to go down at 18-1. What are your thoughts?
  13. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 00:362 edits
    5-1 and we're topoftheleague, 5-1 and we're topoftheleague, 5-1 and we're topoftheleague, 5-1 and we're topofthelegaue!!!!

Billy Davies is a magician! So is Gilles Barnes!

Edit: Lupoli's goal tonight was awesome!
  14. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 12:33
    Originally posted by cantspell
    I have seen it done once by us a couple of season ago but lightening doesnt strike twice and no aj this time.

Anyway I see money is being wasgered on City to go down at 18-1. What are your thoughts?
    Got to agree - last time you had a real goalscorer and had momentum for the whole second half of the season......I was at the play-off final and thoroughly enjoyed it 😀

As for City going down - I still think we should have enough ability to stay up, but with City you never count your chickens!! We are past masters at grabbing disaster from the jaws of triumph :'(
  15. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 22:271 edit
    Originally posted by Cityblue
    Got to agree - last time you had a real goalscorer and had momentum for the whole second half of the season......I was at the play-off final and thoroughly enjoyed it 😀

As for City going down - I still think we should have enough ability to stay up, but with City you never count your chickens!! We are past masters at grabbing disaster from the jaws of triumph :'(
    Yes that was a great day down at Cardiff.

I don't want City to go down, but when I saw 18-1 this week I thought that was a good value bet when Charlton were 1-4 for relegation. Not a good result today for you. Your games in hames are almost negated with Chelsea and Arsenal. Just stay up as I desparatley wantg Charlton to be relegated after the treatment we got there on that Sunday

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree