1. Joined
    06 Oct '02
    Moves
    4214
    14 Aug '07 02:21
    Those of you that follow who is your team, and what (realistic) matchup would you like to see in the national championship game this year. I go to ASU, and I'd like to see USC and West Virginia duke it out in January.
  2. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    14 Aug '07 16:21
    Originally posted by mcreynolds
    Those of you that follow who is your team, and what (realistic) matchup would you like to see in the national championship game this year. I go to ASU, and I'd like to see USC and West Virginia duke it out in January.
    Buffaloes, and Eagles
  3. Joined
    06 Oct '02
    Moves
    4214
    14 Aug '07 18:31
    Colorado, eh? We play you guys this year. By Eagles you mean BC, or were you talking pro?
  4. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    14 Aug '07 18:38
    Originally posted by mcreynolds
    Colorado, eh? We play you guys this year. By Eagles you mean BC, or were you talking pro?
    BC, I like the Buffs, and BC, oh and Michigan.
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    887954
    14 Aug '07 23:59
    i'm a Husker girl, but i need to post my desires for a Husker year under the spirituality thread this year i think
  6. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Fort Lauderdale
    Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    119668
    15 Aug '07 00:53
    Gators/USC
  7. lazy boy derivative
    Joined
    11 Mar '06
    Moves
    71817
    15 Aug '07 02:00
    Originally posted by mcreynolds
    Those of you that follow who is your team, and what (realistic) matchup would you like to see in the national championship game this year. I go to ASU, and I'd like to see USC and West Virginia duke it out in January.
    I live just up the road from ASU near Old Town Scottsdale.....where you ASU nuts get drunk and puke.

    But I digress.

    I want to see Minnesota and Hawaii.

    I will see LSU v Ohio St
  8. Joined
    06 Oct '02
    Moves
    4214
    15 Aug '07 02:13
    Originally posted by badmoon
    I live just up the road from ASU near Old Town Scottsdale.....where you ASU nuts get drunk and puke.

    But I digress.

    I want to see Minnesota and Hawaii.

    I will see LSU v Ohio St
    Hey dont blame me, I dont have the money to drink at most of the places in scottsdale.

    You think LSU and Ohio State can pull it off with new QB's? They are loaded with obscene amounts of talent for sure but Smith and Russell will be tough to replace. LSU in particular will have a tough time as it is so hard to get through the SEC undefeated.
  9. lazy boy derivative
    Joined
    11 Mar '06
    Moves
    71817
    15 Aug '07 02:48
    Originally posted by mcreynolds
    Hey dont blame me, I dont have the money to drink at most of the places in scottsdale.

    You think LSU and Ohio State can pull it off with new QB's? They are loaded with obscene amounts of talent for sure but Smith and Russell will be tough to replace. LSU in particular will have a tough time as it is so hard to get through the SEC undefeated.
    I didn't want to go with the chalk - USC v Fla

    Maybe I'll see you at six shooters sometime...I'll be at the bar betting the horses and puppies
  10. Joined
    06 Oct '02
    Moves
    4214
    15 Aug '07 03:361 edit
    Six Shooters has OTB stuff? I did not know that. Is that the place on the corner of University and Rural?
  11. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Fort Lauderdale
    Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    119668
    15 Aug '07 07:24
    Originally posted by badmoon
    I didn't want to go with the chalk - USC v Fla

    Maybe I'll see you at six shooters sometime...I'll be at the bar betting the horses and puppies
    Badmoon agrees with me! 😵



    I've been following the Gators all my life, a lot when they're bad..
    We've lost some players to the NFL, but don't ever count them out,
    esp. with Urban Meyer at the helm.

    USC looks like the team to beat so, Trojans/Gators for it all..
Back to Top