1. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 04:061 edit
    Anyone psyched about NCAA basketball this year? some buzz about Florida Gators again, the team everyone hates apparently. They had consecutive championships in 06 and 07, but last year the D had probs giving up over 58 percent from the field. It's turned around now so far this year, holding Michigan State to 33% shooting (number 2 at the time). I love college hoops...! Fla plays #9 Syracuse this Thursday.

Never count out Billy Donovan... he can motivate a bag of crap.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 05:01
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Anyone psyched about NCAA basketball this year? some buzz about Florida Gators again, the team everyone hates apparently. They had consecutive championships in 06 and 07, but last year the D had probs giving up over 58 percent from the field. It's turned around now so far this year, holding Michigan State to 33% shooting (number 2 at the time). I love colle ...[text shortened]... s #9 Syracuse this Thursday.

Never count out Billy Donovan... he can motivate a bag of crap.
    Look at #1 and #2 and you will find the BIG 12 perched majestically above the rest.
    Texas looks rock solid and Kansas is strong as well.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 23:43
    Did you see Texas spank NC today Smooks? I am telling you, this team is for real. So is Kansas. Of course, today Dick Vitale gave the kiss of death to Texas by saying because of Texas' quality depth, he gave them the slightest edge over Kansas as the best team in the country right now. They are going to get better too now that Jai Lucas has served his sit out time for transferring and will give another play making guard to a stacked team.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    23 Dec '09 06:55
    Now tonight those Horns spanked 11th ranked Michigan State on national tv.

Billy Donovan better start spanking someone soon or he won't even get an invite to the dance.....
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 02:18
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Now tonight those Horns spanked 11th ranked Michigan State on national tv.

Billy Donovan better start spanking someone soon or he won't even get an invite to the dance.....
    Is it true that the Florida Gator basketball team, in honor of Urban Meyer, have decided to take a leave of absence from basketball, until they feel up to playing again? 😛
  6. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 06:52
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Is it true that the Florida Gator basketball team, in honor of Urban Meyer, have decided to take a leave of absence from basketball, until they feel up to playing again? 😛
    I'm not sure where you hear such things, but artery blockage is hard to get around.. besides, if you wish for something, doesn't mean it always comes true. The Gators beat NC State in overtime, and are ready to take on the SEC. Don't ever count Donovan out.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 16:25
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    I'm not sure where you hear such things, but artery blockage is hard to get around..
    You are such a punster!! 😉
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 18:02
    I start caring right around March.
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Jan '10 02:26
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I start caring right around March.
    During spring training??? Come on man....where is your heart???

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree