Colts/Bears Super Bowl

Colts/Bears Super Bowl

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

Moves
22 Jan 07

The Colts did it, greatest comeback ever in a conference championship game! Hell yeah! The Bears also played a great game! This Super Bowl proves to be one of the best ever! 🙂

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
22 Jan 07

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
The Colts did it, greatest comeback ever in a conference championship game! Hell yeah! The Bears also played a great game! This Super Bowl proves to be one of the best ever! 🙂
Manning deserves it! Hope he wins. O ya and I love double double E.

H

Chi-Town:Windy City

Moves
22 Jan 07

Yup, this wil be a great Super Bowl. Particularly because Chicago is in it.

Hopefully Bears will crush them good 😀

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
22 Jan 07

One of the statistically worst defenses ever to play in a Super Bowl against one of the worst quarterbacks ever to start in a Super Bowl. Yeah, it should be a classic.

H

Moves
22 Jan 07

You mean the best Defense in the NFL combined with the most underrated quarterback in history?

Okay then

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
22 Jan 07

Originally posted by Hypa
You mean the best Defense in the NFL combined with the most underrated quarterback in history?

Okay then
LMAO!!! You're not that deluded, are you?

E

Moves
22 Jan 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
LMAO!!! You're not that deluded, are you?
maybe he should have added "arguably", i think the ravens have a better defense than the bears, idk about underrated quarterbacks

Back to basics

About

Moves
22 Jan 07

Yup, this wil be a great Super Bowl. Particularly because Chicago is in it.

Hopefully Bears will crush them good 😀
I hear you. Da Bears rule!

J

Moves
22 Jan 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
maybe he should have added "arguably", i think the ravens have a better defense than the bears, idk about underrated quarterbacks
I think Rex Grossman is arguably one of the most underrated quarterbacks! No one gives him a chance, they always think he can't get the job done, well guess what that's wrong otherwise his team wouldn't be in the Super Bowl! Sure the defense had alot to do with it but they couldn't have made it alone! And I don't think the Ravens D is better than the Bears! For Christ sakes the Colts who had one of the worst defenses in the league held the Ravens to what like 6 or 9 points? Not to mention the Ravens D couldn't stop the Colts from winning!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
22 Jan 07

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
I think Rex Grossman is arguably one of the most underrated quarterbacks! No one gives him a chance, they always think he can't get the job done, well guess what that's wrong otherwise his team wouldn't be in the Super Bowl! Sure the defense had alot to do with it but they couldn't have made it alone! And I don't think the Ravens D is better than t ...[text shortened]... what like 6 or 9 points? Not to mention the Ravens D couldn't stop the Colts from winning!
The Ravens stopped the Colts from scoring a touchdown. There's no comparison between the Baltimore and Chicago defenses; the Bears, playing in an easy division with a creampuff schedule, gave up 500 more yards and 53 more points. And Grossman was the 24th rated quarterback and turned the ball over 25 times! Get a grip, people.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
22 Jan 07

J

Moves
22 Jan 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I never said he was better than Peyton! I just said I thought he was somewhat underrated because no one gives him a chance! They all count him and the BEars out, as long as he doesn't turn over the ball, I'd say the Bears are one of the best teams in the NFL, and that shows after yesterday's performance!

H

Moves
22 Jan 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
The Ravens stopped the Colts from scoring a touchdown. There's no comparison between the Baltimore and Chicago defenses; the Bears, playing in an easy division with a creampuff schedule, gave up 500 more yards and 53 more points. And Grossman was the 24th rated quarterback and turned the ball over 25 times! Get a grip, people.
LOL, where are your Ravens now?

'Nuff Said.

Season Schedules have nothing to do with how you play in the playoffs. Don't get mad because the BETTER team made it.

Like the guy said, Colts have like the worst defense in the NFL, and your team scored like 6 points.

And that was when the bears slacked off on defense. In the playoffs they returned to their former defensive glory, and yards allowed is just one facet of defense. How about pressure cuasing turnovers, and all the sacks and fumbles Bears caused which helped them crush the Saints.

If your team was good, they'd have gotten past the first round 😀
LOLZ

J

Moves
22 Jan 07

'Nuff Said.

Season Schedules have nothing to do with how you play in the playoffs. Don't get mad because the BETTER team made it.

Like the guy said, Colts have like the worst defense in the NFL, and your team scored like 6 points.

And that was when the bears slacked off on defense. In the playoffs they returned to the ...[text shortened]... crush the Saints.

LOLZ
ROFLMAO Well put! 🙂

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
22 Jan 07

'Nuff Said.

And that was when the bears slacked off on defense. In the playoffs they returned to the ...[text shortened]... crush the Saints.

LOLZ
If the Bears were in the AFC, they might not have made the playoffs; they only went 2-2 against the AFC including an embarrassing thumping at home by 6-10 Miami. Don't be a snotnose; the question was whether the Bear defense was better than the Ravens. It wasn't and ain't.

And the Ravens aren't "my" team; some of us base our evaluations of teams on something more than childish rooting interest. Grow up, Junior.