1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 21:34
    i bet maurinho is still rolling around on the floor laughing.
    the trillionaires from manchester out aswell....happy days.
  2. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 22:48
    fantastic to see Man Utd and Chelsea go out. finally the magic of the FA cup is back
  3. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 23:09
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    fantastic to see Man Utd and Chelsea go out. finally the magic of the FA cup is back
    couldnt agree more........west brom will be tough to crack🙂
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 23:43
    Originally posted by wideawake
    couldnt agree more........west brom will be tough to crack🙂
    best FA cup competition for years
  5. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 23:48
    Originally posted by spurs73
    best FA cup competition for years
    without a doubt🙂
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 23:51
    without a doubt🙂
    so think your boys will do us tomorrow at the lane?

Both teams are going through a bit of a sticky patch:'(😞
  7. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 23:55
    so think your boys will do us tomorrow at the lane?

Both teams are going through a bit of a sticky patch:'(😞
    never........ not confident at all🙁 hate to say it but you lot will have to have a really bad day at the office for us to nick a victory:'(
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 23:59
    never........ not confident at all🙁 hate to say it but you lot will have to have a really bad day at the office for us to nick a victory:'(
    not sure what happened to your boys since the new year?
  9. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 00:06
    not sure what happened to your boys since the new year?
    i watch every home game and many away and the football is so boring🙁 4-5-1 + ashton on the bench (he looks massive needs to keep off the pie + mash) green + back 4 impressive despite 2 4-0's overall are tight.... boa morte(5m????? say no more) ljunberg(when he feels like it) bowyer(tries but likes a takle) noble(superb young player soon be on his way🙁) cole(eek) missed bellamy alot basically not much attacking options, an honest and fair assesment😏
  10. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 00:13
    i watch every home game and many away and the football is so boring🙁 4-5-1 + ashton on the bench (he looks massive needs to keep off the pie + mash) green + back 4 impressive despite 2 4-0's overall are tight.... boa morte(5m????? say no more) ljunberg(when he feels like it) bowyer(tries but likes a takle) noble(superb young player soon be on his way🙁) c ...[text shortened]... e(eek) missed bellamy alot basically not much attacking options, an honest and fair assesment😏
    Ashton wants that big 'muscle' man look. My mate saw him at his gym in the Docklands with Dyer and Duff a few months back.

Said the three of them used to turn up regular while Duff and Dyer were injured!

anyway i think it will be a wide open game with more then one goal😉 as it usualy is!
  11. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 00:19
    Ashton wants that big 'muscle' man look. My mate saw him at his gym in the Docklands with Dyer and Duff a few months back.

Said the three of them used to turn up regular while Duff and Dyer were injured!

anyway i think it will be a wide open game with more then one goal😉 as it usualy is!
    defo more than 1 goal i think...... what do you make of chimbonda??? i cant work out whether he really enjoys football or is just picking his pay packet up... the way he stormed down the tunnel in the cc final was beyond belief, perhaps ya main man see's him different?
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 00:281 edit
    defo more than 1 goal i think...... what do you make of chimbonda??? i cant work out whether he really enjoys football or is just picking his pay packet up... the way he stormed down the tunnel in the cc final was beyond belief, perhaps ya main man see's him different?
    to be honest..i like him...i think he is a very good full-back and fantastic in the air.

Has some temper problems but then again he was disapointed to be taken off in the final as , he was not playing to bad.. but that sub did turn the game round for us.

Lot of spurs fans dont like him, as you say, but personnaly i think we should keep him.

Gilberto had a 'freddy' in mid-week so i expect Hutton at right back and Chimbonda at left back tomorrow!
  13. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 00:35
    to be honest..i like him...i think he is a very good full-back and fantastic in the air.

Has some temper problems but then again he was disapointed to be taken off in the final as , he was not playing to bad.. but that sub did turn the game round for us.

Lot of spurs fans dont like him, as you say, but personnaly i think we should keep him.

Gilbert ...[text shortened]... d a 'freddy' in mid-week so i expect Hutton at right back and Chimbonda at left back tomorrow!
    the sub defo changed the game...........gilberto defo had a nightmare but i think you can win away, the first goal will be all important ill go for 2-1 spurs with you progressing( cant believe im saying this ) any chance of loaning robbie keane think he's awesome.
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 00:39
    the sub defo changed the game...........gilberto defo had a nightmare but i think you can win away, the first goal will be all important ill go for 2-1 spurs with you progressing( cant believe im saying this ) any chance of loaning robbie keane think he's awesome.
    i cant believe you are saying it neither!!! LOL!

You know what i think may happen in the summer... we will sell you Bent (remember Crubs really wanted him last time) and we will take Robert Green to the Lane.

Wot u think? Makes sence...? You need a goalscorer and we need a keeper!
  15. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 00:46
    i cant believe you are saying it neither!!! LOL!

You know what i think may happen in the summer... we will sell you Bent (remember Crubs really wanted him last time) and we will take Robert Green to the Lane.

Wot u think? Makes sence...? You need a goalscorer and we need a keeper!
    bent, i can see.. i think curbs will pull out all the stops to get him can see that 1 as for green he's come out and said he wants to stay (dont they all) big rumour round upton park atm(very reliable info) wengers scouts have been sniffing green as replacement for lehman... apparently he's prepared to go to 9m to get him, i hope not as we love him at u p.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree