Congratulations to the US ladies soccer team

Congratulations to the US ladies soccer team

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yes

Moves
11 Jul 11

In a dramatic and exciting ending game...USA soccer team wins over Brazil on penalty shots. (Women's World Cup )

Luso-brasileiro

Cajamar, SP

Moves
12 Jul 11

AAAAAAARGH!!!!!!

Hum...

Err...

Congratulations...

( :'( 😞 )

Moves
12 Jul 11

It was a great game. The drama and controversy just made it more interesting to watch.

I didn't see the controversial call bringing back the penalty shot, but I had questions about the one called back in overtime made by Brazil when Brazil's goalie blocked it. I didn't see her leave the line.

But I'm really happy for the American team. They earned the win.

The day before, I watched Japan beat Germany, and that was amazing! I wonder if Japan can go all the way.

s

Moves
12 Jul 11

Originally posted by Kunsoo
It was a great game. The drama and controversy just made it more interesting to watch.

I didn't see the controversial call bringing back the penalty shot, but I had questions about the one called back in overtime made by Brazil when Brazil's goalie blocked it. I didn't see her leave the line.

But I'm really happy for the American team. They earned th ...[text shortened]... , I watched Japan beat Germany, and that was amazing! I wonder if Japan can go all the way.
You could ref just as badly as the Australian cow posing as one if you failed to see Brazilian GK leave the line, move three feet forward then stop Boxx's PK. Good retake called. Earlier one during regular time was ridiculous. What I will concede is that rarely is such forward movement like Brazil's GK's is ever called back.

s

Moves
15 Jul 11

Go USA all the way!!!!

Read a book!

Moves
16 Jul 11

Destiny awaits!

s

Moves
16 Jul 11

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Destiny awaits!
Love your avatar. I have a similar one on FB!

Read a book!

Moves
16 Jul 11

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Love your avatar. I have a similar one on FB!
Can you tell which team is her favorite?

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
05 Aug 11

Originally posted by Nietzsche1844
In a dramatic and exciting ending game...USA soccer team wins over Brazil on penalty shots. (Women's World Cup )
The American ladies played well. They have nothing to be ashamed of.

s

Moves
05 Aug 11

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Can you tell which team is her favorite?
USA? Wild guess, yet I may be right!