1. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 15:11
    How empty does your life have to be to go to an athlete's house to verbally berate them? Twitter is one thing, it doesn't take a lot of effort and just a bit of crazy. But showing up at the guy's door? That's next level crazy, a citation, and a public branding of A-HOLE on your forehead forever. Blows my mind.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 17:11
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    How empty does your life have to be to go to an athlete's house to verbally berate them? Twitter is one thing, it doesn't take a lot of effort and just a bit of crazy. But showing up at the guy's door? That's next level crazy, a citation, and a public branding of A-HOLE on your forehead forever. Blows my mind.
    Try this out. It didn't happen.
    They have already proven the story was wrong.
  3. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 17:191 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Try this out. It didn't happen.
    They have already proven the story was wrong.
    Thank God. I had almost lost all faith in humanity.

"This is a little unusual in that we don't normally have fans acting in this way, going to a player's residence, that sort of thing," Miller said. "In this case, Monday afternoon a vehicle pulled into his driveway and an unidentified individual yelled obscenities. The police department is involved. We've been in contact with them, as we normally would for anything like this. And because it is a team issue, they have a security director. We work with them."
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 23:16
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Thank God. I had almost lost all faith in humanity.

"This is a little unusual in that we don't normally have fans acting in this way, going to a player's residence, that sort of thing," Miller said. "In this case, Monday afternoon a vehicle pulled into his driveway and an unidentified individual yelled obscenities. The police department is involved. We' ...[text shortened]... ng like this. And because it is a team issue, they have a security director. We work with them."
    Yeah, when that came story came out on FB, it was immediately shown to
    be fictitious. HPD confirms that they were never contacted.
    It was confirmed that no one was at Schaub's house.

Now, don't get me wrong, Schaub would not win any popularity contest
    in Houston right now. Randy Bullock is also on thin ice. Gary Kubiak is also
    feeling some heat, but he is the first to accept the blame, but he isn't the
    one who is failing to do their job.
  5. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    16 Oct '13 15:57
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9829822/ben-roethlisberger-pittsburgh-steelers-cheering-matt-schaub-injury-houston-texans-fans-sickening

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree