1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 03:43
    I loved every second of this game. First of all, thank you Oakland Raiders, despite the fact that their whole team is either shooting drugs or shooting golf right now at seasons end, they played their best game all year and beat the bucs, opening the door for my eagles.

Secondly, Tony Homo sucks, and the country had the chance to see him suck once again with the playoffs on the line. Time for every cowboy loving cockroach to admit just how over-rated he is.

Third, well done eagles, with the door opened you played one hell of a football game, solid in all aspects of the game. After the Redskins catastrophe last week, hope was almost gone, but now the playoffs are here.

Lastly, playoffs made or not, eagles vs cowboys rivalry is always a sweet win. Cowgirls season is over, and that is so 'edited' hilarious.

Go Eagles!
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 03:58
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I loved every second of this game. First of all, thank you Oakland Raiders, despite the fact that their whole team is either shooting drugs or shooting golf right now at seasons end, they played their best game all year and beat the bucs, opening the door for my eagles.

Secondly, Tony Homo sucks, and the country had the chance to see him suck once ag ...[text shortened]... always a sweet win. Cowgirls season is over, and that is so 'edited' hilarious.

Go Eagles!
    surely it can't be as enjoyable as watching the broncos complete the collapse of the season.
  3. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 04:24

Secondly, Tony Homo sucks, and the country had the chance to see him suck once ag ...[text shortened]... always a sweet win. Cowgirls season is over, and that is so 'edited' hilarious.

Go Eagles!
    lol Philly fans... live up to that reputation more sir.
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 15:14

Go Eagles!
    Yesterday was absolutely epic. A mammoth win. The Eagles disassembled the Cowboys into their component parts. Ab-so-fricking-lutely unreal. Biggest win for the franchise since the Super Bowl run. They look like a very dangerous team right about now.
  5. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 20:13

Go Eagles!
    Every non-Cowboys-fan knows Romo is overrated, just like every non-Pats-fan hates NE. I was mad after the Bucs-Raiders game. That was an automatic win for them. Why did Garcia not throw it away???!!!!!!
  6. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 02:36
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    lol Philly fans... live up to that reputation more sir.
    Always do
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    02 Jan '09 15:07
    Originally posted by golfer1
    Every non-Cowboys-fan knows Romo is overrated, just like every non-Pats-fan hates NE. I was mad after the Bucs-Raiders game. That was an automatic win for them. Why did Garcia not throw it away???!!!!!!
    I was yelling and jumping up and down during when Michael Bush broke into free space in the fourth quarter. Couldn't believe it. Thought wrongly that it was over for the Eagles when the Vikings made that 50-yard field goal as time expired, didn't realize that made the Chicago game important. So many things had to happen for the Eagles, especially over the last two weeks when the Redskins beat them. Absolutely beautiful. Nobody wants to play them right about now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree