1. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66523
    19 Nov '08 06:33
    Fox Sports produced this listing of the top Heisman hopefuls. For the less astute, please note how many Big 12 QB's and players are in the top 7.

    1. Graham Harrell - QB - Texas Tech
    2. Sam Bradford - QB - Oklahoma
    3. Colt McCoy - QB - Texas
    4. Tim Tebow - QB - Florida
    5. Shonn Green - RB - Iowa
    6. Chase Daniel - QB - Missouri
    7. Michael Crabtree - WR - Texas Tech
    8. Javon Ringer - RB - Michigan State
    9. Brian Johnson - QB - Utah
    10. Case Keenum - QB - Houston

    Obviously, the top four are getting the brunt of the play and more than likely will produce the winner. No one from USC anywhere to be found. I think Beanie Wells and Jaquizz Rogers are both better than some of the choices, although neither would crack the top four IMO.
  2. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Fort Lauderdale
    Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    119668
    19 Nov '08 06:53
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Fox Sports produced this listing of the top Heisman hopefuls. For the less astute, please note how many Big 12 QB's and players are in the top 7.

    1. Graham Harrell - QB - Texas Tech
    2. Sam Bradford - QB - Oklahoma
    3. Colt McCoy - QB - Texas
    4. Tim Tebow - QB - Florida
    5. Shonn Green - RB - Iowa
    6. Chase Daniel - QB - Missouri
    7. Michael Crabtre ...[text shortened]... Rogers are both better than some of the choices, although neither would crack the top four IMO.
    TEBOW TEBOW!!!!
  3. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Joined
    20 Aug '05
    Moves
    17145
    19 Nov '08 07:44
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    TEBOW TEBOW!!!!
    Tebow is gay little arrogant prick.

    IMO, Crabtree should be higher than Harrell. It's basically Arena Football at Texas Tech.

    However, if Colt McCoy doesn't win it, something's up.
  4. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Fort Lauderdale
    Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    119668
    19 Nov '08 07:47
    Originally posted by Derfel Cadarn
    Tebow is gay little arrogant prick.

    IMO, Crabtree should be higher than Harrell. It's basically Arena Football at Texas Tech.

    However, if Colt McCoy doesn't win it, something's up.
    Tebow's gay? WOW.

    show it, do you have a link?
  5. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Joined
    20 Aug '05
    Moves
    17145
    19 Nov '08 09:39
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Tebow's gay? WOW.

    show it, do you have a link?
    Homo didn't want to be in Playboy's all american selections because of "religious convictions."

    Now, I have nothing wrong with being religious, but every STRAIGHT red blooded male on this planet would kill to be affiliated with Playboy.
Back to Top