Standard memberCrowley
Sports 09 Feb '15 12:33
  1. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 12:33
    Any predictions for the cup?

South Africa and Australia are my favourites, and I predict a final between them.
    Hopefully SA can bring it home and chuck the 'choker' badge under a bus where it belongs.

New Zealand are the bookie dark horse favourite, and they are a tough side to beat when the likes of McCullum fires.
    India are struggling to fgind form now and they do not have the right bowling mix for the conditions down under.
    Pakistan and Sri Lanka can beat any side on their day, but their squads just don't seem to have the balance required.
    England are solid, but seem to lack confidence.

The Windies are just crap now and the politics etc. plaguing them couldn't come at a worst time. The likes of Ireland and Zimbabwe must surely be eyeing them for a chance to get to the play-offs.
  2. Joined
    25 Nov '09
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 02:43
    I got tickets to the final and I'm hoping for a Aus v SA matchup. Knockout stages are gonna be nerve wrecking because like you say, any of the quarter finalist can win on their day. Would really like to see Zimbabwe go deep into the tournament.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 13:151 edit
    Originally posted by ninepawns
    I got tickets to the final and I'm hoping for a Aus v SA matchup. Knockout stages are gonna be nerve wrecking because like you say, any of the quarter finalist can win on their day. Would really like to see Zimbabwe go deep into the tournament.
    Well England took a pasting. I expect Scotland to win the tournament.
  4. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 05:57
    Originally posted by Crowley
    The Windies are just crap now and ... The likes of Ireland and Zimbabwe must surely be eyeing them for a chance to get to the play-offs.
    Ha! Called it!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree