1. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    16 Feb '09 04:29
    That was by far the most boring 500 I've seen to date. Ending 50 laps early because of rain? Whiskey tango foxtrot! You don't just end the Dayton 500 early, that's like calling the Superbowl at halftime because the show made too much of a mess. Oh and Brian Vickers is a chump.

For the record, I know some of you already think NASCAR is boring, lets just agree on that and get on with it. This race itself was exceptionally lame.
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    16 Feb '09 05:221 edit
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    That was by far the most boring 500 I've seen to date. Ending 50 laps early because of rain? Whiskey tango foxtrot! You don't just end the Dayton 500 early, that's like calling the Superbowl at halftime because the show made too much of a mess. Oh and Brian Vickers is a chump.

For the record, I know some of you already think NASCAR is boring, lets just agree on that and get on with it. This race itself was exceptionally lame.
    I am pissed off about this. Vickers can rot in hell, and Jr. made a stupid decision. Kenseth deserved nothing, there are 10 other guys who deserve the win over that chump. The race should be finished tomorrow or when the rain ends. It's Florida for cryin out loud, the storms last 30 minutes tops. Worst 500 ever!

EDIT- many think its boring because they know nothing about it, to each his own. It's EXTREMELY popular, not on chess sites. SHOCKING 😛
  3. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    16 Feb '09 08:46
    That was a chump move on Vickers part. Whats more is it slowed him down giving Jr. no place to go. If Jr. had checked up he would have wrecked himself and the entire pack behind him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree