http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/video_and_audio/help_guide/4304501.stm
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 12:11
    Originally posted by rhb
    Enjoy!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/video_and_audio/help_guide/4304501.stm
    The one he scored in the masters. It was sad he broke down in the final. He shouldn't worry about, it was Ronnie at his best. Thanks for the site.
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 23:51
    Originally posted by Lord Vader
    The one he scored in the masters. It was sad he broke down in the final. He shouldn't worry about, it was Ronnie at his best. Thanks for the site.
    No worries.

Dig your profile - very clever!
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 10:42
    Originally posted by rhb
    No worries.

Dig your profile - very clever!
    Thanks. I was being in character. Liked the avatar. Do you play snooker. Do you think snooker is a sport. I do but there was a debate about whether darts was a sport and then someone mentioned is snooker really a sport then darts should be.
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 15:40
    Originally posted by Lord Vader
    Thanks. I was being in character. Liked the avatar. Do you play snooker. Do you think snooker is a sport. I do but there was a debate about whether darts was a sport and then someone mentioned is snooker really a sport then darts should be.
    I would say that both Darts and Snooker are passtimes where each particiapant (with the right equipment and a bit of practice) has a sporting chance of winning, so yes both are sports. 🙂
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 09:46
    Originally posted by rhb
    I would say that both Darts and Snooker are passtimes where each particiapant (with the right equipment and a bit of practice) has a sporting chance of winning, so yes both are sports. 🙂
    No i disagree . In snooker the top players constantly practice 6 hours a day. The game takes a great amount of skill. To master the game you need to be dedicated to play every day for hours.You need to be able to master cue ball controll, angles, sidespin, safetys and of course potting. Even with all these skills you need to be confident.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree