Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 15 Sep '09 18:35
    Dont believe it if that wasn't a dive i am the pope !!
  2. 15 Sep '09 18:36
    Of course it was a dive.

    However, unless they are going to suspend the other dozen or so players who do it every week in every major league, it's pretty unfair to pick on one specific case.
  3. 15 Sep '09 20:12
    Originally posted by mtthw
    Of course it was a dive.

    However, unless they are going to suspend the other dozen or so players who do it every week in every major league, it's pretty unfair to pick on one specific case.
    Agreed, but you have to start somewhere , what happens now ? he got away with that so every player will use his case as a yard stick .
  4. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    16 Sep '09 06:23
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Dont believe it if that wasn't a dive i am the pope !!
    Your holiness, your hot nun is ready for your sponge bath.
  5. Standard member BIGWAD
    bloody hell
    16 Sep '09 07:30
    this is being followed in another thread to
  6. 16 Sep '09 09:15
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Your holiness, your hot nun is ready for your sponge bath.
    Hot nun !!! i have the pick of the choir boys i would let you know ...