1. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    07 Aug '09 10:40
    living in the land down under......
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    07 Aug '09 11:10
    39 for 3 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    07 Aug '09 11:25
    42 for 4 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    07 Aug '09 11:44
    63 for 5 woooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    07 Aug '09 11:59
    72 for 6 guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulp!
  6. Standard memberElamef37
    Queenslander
    Tropical North
    Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    561184
    07 Aug '09 13:24
    All out for 102
  7. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Joined
    28 Feb '05
    Moves
    16686
    07 Aug '09 13:37
    Aus, not quite the mean machine of old, but England out tamely in under 34 overs - most of them regulation catches to slip. We'll see if there's any demons in the pitch but Aus come out aggressively, scoring 10 off the first Anderson over. Plenty of movement in the wicket.
  8. Joined
    24 Dec '07
    Moves
    13278
    07 Aug '09 13:431 edit
    For someone sick of the sight and sound of the cricket Robbie you seem to be paying alot of attention to it...😛


    Edit: 14 for 1🙂
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    07 Aug '09 14:11
    Originally posted by Roosty
    For someone sick of the sight and sound of the cricket Robbie you seem to be paying alot of attention to it...😛


    Edit: 14 for 1🙂
    actually my friend, i am not sick of the sight nor the sound of it, for there is nothing as sweet as an Aussie ball pitched up and nicking the edge of an English bat to be caught behind in the slips for a handful of runs, ahhhh, how comforting the sound 🙂
  10. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Joined
    28 Feb '05
    Moves
    16686
    07 Aug '09 14:30
    Aus 64/1. What England didn't get right was deciding which balls to leave. A thrashing already looks on the cards here. So much for the Ashes.
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    07 Aug '09 14:33
    Originally posted by buffalobill
    Aus 64/1. What England didn't get right was deciding which balls to leave. A thrashing already looks on the cards here. So much for the Ashes.
    i am quite glad, for once the Aussies win this one, it sets up a rather thrilling final, which could go either way.
  12. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Joined
    28 Feb '05
    Moves
    16686
    07 Aug '09 15:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i am quite glad, for once the Aussies win this one, it sets up a rather thrilling final, which could go either way.
    For once?
    There's a long time to play still but yes, a win already looks on the cards. As for the final match, the pressure would be on England to win. I'll predict game over already in the first innings of this Test.
  13. Joined
    24 Dec '07
    Moves
    13278
    07 Aug '09 16:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    actually my friend, i am not sick of the sight nor the sound of it, for there is nothing as sweet as an Aussie ball pitched up and nicking the edge of an English bat to be caught behind in the slips for a handful of runs, ahhhh, how comforting the sound 🙂
    Furry muff.
    From what I've heard great bowling,..... at least I really hope it was great bowling
  14. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Joined
    28 Feb '05
    Moves
    16686
    07 Aug '09 17:16
    Originally posted by Roosty
    Furry muff.
    From what I've heard great bowling,..... at least I really hope it was great bowling
    From what I saw, something like seven easy slip catches. They looked more like rabbits in the headlights to me without their talismen, being Peterson and Flintoff.
Back to Top