1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 16:10
    i didnt know if to be happy or sad. another crap performance, england struggling to string passes together and bags of defensive errors..........but we beat those tiny wee ginger fellas from over the border and did it in a cruel way giving them hope twice!!!

it was nice to see a friendly played in the spirit of a proper game and i think scotland did themselves proud. it should defiantly be a more regular fixture.

nice for lambert to score, the look on his face was priceless.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 19:18
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i didnt know if to be happy or sad. another crap performance, england struggling to string passes together and bags of defensive errors..........but we beat those tiny wee ginger fellas from over the border and did it in a cruel way giving them hope twice!!!

it was nice to see a friendly played in the spirit of a proper game and i think scotland did ...[text shortened]... tly be a more regular fixture.

nice for lambert to score, the look on his face was priceless.
    you remember your roots mate!
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 20:21
    Scotland had two shots on goal and both went in ,England couldn't crack a 5 man midfield .We should bring back the home internationals at least we ( England ,Scotland ,N Ireland and Wales ) are all pretty much on the same par ..I wonder if Ireland would join in as well ?
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 06:10
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Scotland had two shots on goal and both went in ,England couldn't crack a 5 man midfield .We should bring back the home internationals at least we ( England ,Scotland ,N Ireland and Wales ) are all pretty much on the same par ..I wonder if Ireland would join in as well ?
    They tried it already a couple of years ago... England were to good to join. Don't really remember anything about it other than no one cared.

If they want to make it a success it needs to be marketed more like the 6 nations but but with the football calender already being full i just don't see it happening. Maybe a league over 2 years but 2 years is a long time for fan interest. Ireland would join, just like they did 2 years ago.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 09:03
    Originally posted by phil3000
    surprisingly it was a good game to watch, spoiled a bit by all the subs at the end...after rooneys performance i think he should be begging to stay at man u...any truth in the story about roy hodgeson? rushed to hospital after the game...suffering from a dodgy hart...😀😀
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 16:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you remember your roots mate!
    so should you! start supporting african national teams, thats where all our roots start (10 atheist points!!! back of the net).
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 20:091 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    so should you! start supporting african national teams, thats where all our roots start (10 atheist points!!! back of the net).
    I do, I like Ghana, so lets get this, you support the pre-biotic soup? how vewy vewy intwesting meester bond! theist goal back of the net kidz! Your ol granny was a Scot, deny it all you like, its in your blood!
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Aug '13 09:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I do, I like Ghana, so lets get this, you support the pre-biotic soup? how vewy vewy intwesting meester bond! theist goal back of the net kidz! Your ol granny was a Scot, deny it all you like, its in your blood!
    you only sing when you are denying evolution!! you only sing when you are de-nyyyyy-ing!!! come on you proto-lifeforms!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree