1. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 22:40
    Congratulations to the English who just won the one day cricket series in Australia.
    They have had a long hard summer in Australia, but showed heart to play very well in the final series winning 2 nil.
  2. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 11:20
    Originally posted by lordhighgus
    Congratulations to the English who just won the one day cricket series in Australia.
    They have had a long hard summer in Australia, but showed heart to play very well in the final series winning 2 nil.
    It's good to see things have finally come together for us. I've believed for a long time that if Fletcher lost his obsession with big hitting in the early overs, and allowed players like Bell and Collingwood to go about their natural innings building game, then results would improve.

It would be interesting to hear what Shane Warne has to say about the contribution of Paul Collingwood MBE in this series. 😀
  3. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 12:59
    Originally posted by Ian68
    It's good to see things have finally come together for us. I've believed for a long time that if Fletcher lost his obsession with big hitting in the early overs, and allowed players like Bell and Collingwood to go about their natural innings building game, then results would improve.

It would be interesting to hear what Shane Warne has to say about the contribution of Paul Collingwood MBE in this series. 😀
    Collingwood only hit form in the ODI series. Batted and bowled most excellently. Player of series for mine. You replaced your keeper with an old guy who had a go. England also brought two young players whose names escape me, one batsmen and a fast bowler who were revelations as well. The poms played great, all over us Aussies.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree