Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 03 Mar '08 15:42
    Frank Lampard (http://tinyurl.com/hve5m) of Chelsea fame got sent off for putting his studs into innocent victim Luis Boa Morte, almost turning him into swiss cheese in the process. As LBA tried to get up to apologize for getting in Lard Bottom's way, Franky b!tch-slapped him back to the ground (at least he tried to, but his characteristic sense of direction kicked in and he ended up punching a spectator in row ZZZZ instead). The overweight pie-eater was rightly sent off and given a 3 match ban.

    Middlesbrough's Jeremie Aliadiere had his 3 match ban for a rather 'frivolous' offence increased for appealing against it. Now that Chelsea have lodged a similar appeal against Fanker's sending off, what price he doesn't get the same increased ban?
  2. 03 Mar '08 18:00
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Frank Lampard (http://tinyurl.com/hve5m) of Chelsea fame got sent off for putting his studs into innocent victim Luis Boa Morte, almost turning him into swiss cheese in the process. As LBA tried to get up to apologize for getting in Lard Bottom's way, Franky b!tch-slapped him back to the ground (at least he tried to, but his characteristic sense of direc ...[text shortened]... lar appeal against Fanker's sending off, what price he doesn't get the same increased ban?
    LOOOOOOOOL
    so i take it you are not a fan of Lampard jnr. ?
  3. 04 Mar '08 11:03
    Originally posted by spurs73
    LOOOOOOOOL
    so i take it you are not a fan of Lampard jnr. ?
    When Frank fell out of the ugly tree he smacked his face on every branch on the way down.

    Actually I don't like him because he is the sole reason for The Man That Can Do No Wrong looking bad in an England shirt over the past few years. How can Stevie 'TMTCDNW' G be the legend that he is when he has to worry about covering for the mistakes of that fool playing next to him?
  4. Standard member Smiffy
    SPS CLAN
    04 Mar '08 12:10
    Stevie G doesnt do much for england either.....Players like barry have been outstanding and even heskey when he played gave it his all....Lampard and Stevie G are both over rated players.
  5. Standard member Virtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    04 Mar '08 13:21
    Originally posted by Smiffy
    Stevie G doesnt do much for england either.....Players like barry have been outstanding and even heskey when he played gave it his all....Lampard and Stevie G are both over rated players.
    Oh no, the overrated word has been mentioned. I can feel it coming, how long for Ferdinand and Rooney to be mentiond?
  6. 04 Mar '08 19:09
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    [Middlesbrough's Jeremie Aliadiere had his 3 match ban for a rather 'frivolous' offence increased for appealing against it. Now that Chelsea have lodged a similar appeal against Fanker's sending off, what price he doesn't get the same increased ban?[/b]
    Well ElleEffSee...looks like you were right..the FA do have a diffirent rule when it comes to players from the so called top 4, as Lamps red card has been dismissed!
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7275167.stm

    ITS ONE RULE FOR THEM AND ANOTHER RULE FOR THE REST OF US!!!
  7. 05 Mar '08 14:21 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Well ElleEffSee...looks like you were right..the FA do have a diffirent rule when it comes to players from the so called top 4, as Lamps red card has been dismissed!
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7275167.stm

    ITS ONE RULE FOR THEM AND ANOTHER RULE FOR THE REST OF US!!!
    To be fair to the FA, I think I too would have got down on my knees and begged for mercy had these characters showed up looking for an argument:

    http://tinyurl.com/2x4myq