Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    03 Mar '11 11:09
    Need two people for a free fantasy baseball league at cbssports.com. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you the details.
  2. 03 Mar '11 14:35 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Need two people for a free fantasy baseball league at cbssports.com. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you the details.
    Sorry, the only fantasy beseball I am interested in is the Reds winning a world series.
  3. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    03 Mar '11 19:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    Sorry, the only fantasy beseball I am interested in is the Reds winning a world series.
    Good. The thought of having to fraternize with you on two sites is more than I could take.

Surely there's someone else out there who wants to take on a FREE fantasy team. Step right up, two spots available! Don't be shy!
  4. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    04 Mar '11 18:08
    One spot left. Anyone? Anyone? Get it before its gone. Or...uh...it'll be too late.
  5. 05 Mar '11 22:24
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Surely all baseball is a fantasy sport?

I mean, really... taking rounders seriously... what were they thinking?

Richard
  6. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    06 Mar '11 13:38
    Still got one spot left. I know somebody out there wants the inestimable glory of managing a fantasy baseball team. You'll have the opportunity to show your nine comrades that your virtual existence is not the shambles that your real life is.
  7. 06 Mar '11 17:04
    Doesn't anyone want to play with Rwingett? :'(
  8. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    06 Mar '11 18:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Doesn't anyone want to play with Rwingett? :'(
    We've finally gotten our last spot filled, so I don't need your pity!