Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    13 Nov '06 16:46
    Talk about you teams, give your expert advice and league updates here


    My team is now 10-0, the combination of McNabb and Tomlinson is just to strong
  2. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    13 Nov '06 17:14
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Talk about you teams, give your expert advice and league updates here


    My team is now 10-0, the combination of McNabb and Tomlinson is just to strong
    I am 9-1

    just got handed my first defeat - he had Tomlinson (39 pts) Parker (33) and Roethlisblah (28)

    I have McNabb and Big Game Holt and Javon Walker which has gotten me far.

    Just traded Edge James for Chester Taylor - how good is it? Taylor plays the Lions and easy teams during our playoffs.
  3. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    13 Nov '06 17:25
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I am 9-1

    just got handed my first defeat - he had Tomlinson (39 pts) Parker (33) and Roethlisblah (28)

    I have McNabb and Big Game Holt and Javon Walker which has gotten me far.

    Just traded Edge James for Chester Taylor - how good is it? Taylor plays the Lions and easy teams during our playoffs.
    good point

    I just offered McAllister for Westbrook
  4. 13 Nov '06 17:44
    This isn't fantasy football you're talking about
  5. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    13 Nov '06 17:59
    Originally posted by GrumpyBoyFett
    This isn't fantasy football you're talking about
    This is fantasy football we are talking about
  6. 13 Nov '06 22:41
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    This is fantasy football we are talking about
    This isn't fantasy football you are talking about
  7. 13 Nov '06 23:45
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    This is fantasy football we are talking about
    what type of game is that? The only ff i know is that you pick your team and then get points on how they do?

    How come you guys can trade players, and play one-to-one against other people.. whats this version of FF called and how do i join?
  8. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    14 Nov '06 12:43
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    what type of game is that? The only ff i know is that you pick your team and then get points on how they do?

    How come you guys can trade players, and play one-to-one against other people.. whats this version of FF called and how do i join?
    Its a bit late to join now, but the RHP league is on yahoo and my league is on yahoo also
  9. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    14 Nov '06 17:09
    or nfl.com
    it's fun
    do it next year - late now..

    I dunno about the McCallister/ Westbrook trade...i doubt it will be accepted westbrook is better