1. Joined
    26 Aug '05
    Moves
    110748
    14 Aug '08 19:39
    Mike Phelps for the Gold quest (8 in one event and 12 total so far) is one great highlights.

    Kerri Walsh and Misty May...104 conscutives wins is a remarkable record!

    The Gymanstics has been an excited event too.😀
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    14 Aug '08 19:41
    Department of Redundancy Department
  3. Joined
    26 Aug '05
    Moves
    110748
    14 Aug '08 20:08
    Basketball
  4. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    14 Aug '08 20:13
    Originally posted by Nietzsche1844
    Mike Phelps for the Gold quest (8 in one event and 12 total so far) is one great highlights.

    Kerri Walsh and Misty May...104 conscutives wins is a remarkable record!

    The Gymanstics has been an excited event too.😀
    Take it to the Sports forum, spanky.
  5. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    14 Aug '08 20:32
    Every time an American, Chinese, Russian or Australian falls on their ass or cries because they lost... Those moments are special for me.
  6. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    14 Aug '08 22:12
    http://tinyurl.com/696ncu
  7. lazy boy derivative
    Joined
    11 Mar '06
    Moves
    71817
    15 Aug '08 00:47
    I thought that the Polish Womans' Volleyball team was attractive. I'm looking forward to seeing the track and field babes.
  8. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Joined
    24 Apr '06
    Moves
    20456
    15 Aug '08 04:11
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Every time an American, Chinese, Russian or Australian falls on their ass or cries because they lost... Those moments are special for me.
    Oh thats right, its because as of this moment South Africa have:

    Gold Silver Bronze Total
    0 0 0 0
    Keep cheering mate!
  9. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Joined
    28 May '06
    Moves
    94734
    15 Aug '08 10:20
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Every time an American, Chinese, Russian or Australian falls on their ass or cries because they lost... Those moments are special for me.
    Definitely South Africa getting smacked 10-0 in the mens hockey 🙂
  10. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Joined
    28 May '06
    Moves
    94734
    15 Aug '08 10:23
    Maybe the fake live footsteps done 12 months ago,or was it the little girl miming the words of the other little girl who wasnt pretty enough,or the underage Chinese artistic gymnasts,The Chinese shooter who misses targets but somehow gets awarded them,

    Wow so much controversy in the 1st week ,bring on the 2nd week .
  11. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    18 Aug '08 16:37
    mens 100m final!
  12. Joined
    28 Jun '01
    Moves
    36847
    18 Aug '08 18:22
    Men's 4x100 swimming relay.
  13. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    21 Aug '08 20:08
    Originally posted by lordhighgus
    Oh thats right, its because as of this moment South Africa have:

    Gold Silver Bronze Total
    0 0 0 0
    Keep cheering mate!
    Uhm, you guys probably invest more money per athlete than we spent on our whole Olympic team, so this gets reflected in the medal count...
  14. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    39731
    24 Aug '08 13:39
    1) Brazilian women's football
    2) Ozzie men's hockey
    3) Dutch women's hockey
    4) Cuban taekwondo participant Angel Matos kicking the ref in the face when he was disqualified in the bronze medal +80kg match
Back to Top