Standard memberrhb
Sports 26 Dec '07 16:52
  1. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    26 Dec '07 16:52
    FFS.

Why oh why do I get put through this every week?! Nothing but misery since May.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 02:45
    Is that a Wii game?
  3. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 03:34
    Originally posted by rhb
    FFS.

Why oh why do I get put through this every week?! Nothing but misery since May.
    Team? Sport? I'm guessing the latter is footie...
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 15:51
    More of the same today.

It's bad enough being the laughing stock of English footy, but we should've got better results in the last 3 games. 1 point from 9 we should've got 7 if the players showed some belief.
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 20:08
    Originally posted by rhb
    More of the same today.

It's bad enough being the laughing stock of English footy, but we should've got better results in the last 3 games. 1 point from 9 we should've got 7 if the players showed some belief.
    I'm afraid that you'll have to face up to the fact that DCFC simply aren't good enough for The Prem yet.
    I knew you were going to struggle when you signed Claude Davis from us (I was pleased to see the back of the incompetant lump!)

I know we got relegated last term (aided by some underhand Cockney dealings), but we were never the whipping boys of the division like The Rams are this season...

Similarly to Watford last season, DCFC got promoted too quickly, but if you keep what you've got you should be a stronger outfit next term (ala Watford).... keep faith with Jewell, he'll do ok for you..... or maybe you'd like to appoint an ex England captain as Manager god forbid!
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 22:13
    If i had hair I'd tear it out right now.

3 Of the 4 Xmas games have been settled by late / injury time goals, 5 of 7 most recent have featured late goals (Sunderlands for a vital win for them, Man U were already miles ahead when scoring late).

These players haven't got the bottle to be playing in the premiership - they panic and throw it away week on week.

We're buying an unknown Argentinian from the Mexican basement team, and apparently looking at Robbie Savage. What a fookin waste.
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 22:17
    Originally posted by rhb
    If i had hair I'd tear it out right now.

3 Of the 4 Xmas games have been settled by late / injury time goals, 5 of 7 most recent have featured late goals (Sunderlands for a vital win for them, Man U were already miles ahead when scoring late).

These players haven't got the bottle to be playing in the premiership - they panic and throw it away week on week. ...[text shortened]... from the Mexican basement team, and apparently looking at Robbie Savage. What a fookin waste.
    mate the problem was that you guys never had the right squad of players for the PL.

what you have, i am sorry to say, is a championship side playing in the Prem league.

However i do like your away strip.. may even get it..its a nice styleπŸ™‚
  8. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    03 Jan '08 16:10
    Originally posted by spurs73
    mate the problem was that you guys never had the right squad of players for the PL.
    I know that, it doesn't make it any less painful though.
  9. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    03 Jan '08 23:02
    Originally posted by rhb
    I know that, it doesn't make it any less painful though.
    What happened to EDS as shirt sponsors? And is it true that it stood for Eleven Dead Sheep?

πŸ˜‰
  10. 6yd box
    Moves
    03 Jan '08 23:10
    Originally posted by blade68
    What happened to EDS as shirt sponsors? And is it true that it stood for Eleven Dead Sheep?

πŸ˜‰
    😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
  11. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    05 Jan '08 11:43
    Originally posted by blade68

πŸ˜‰
    You should be looking in your own wallet before slamming other clubs... will that credit card be funding any January signings, or is maxed out already?

πŸ˜›
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Jan '08 12:06
    You know you've hit bottom when you stop being the laughing stock to become the team everybody pities...

You shouldn't waste money on "saviours", though. Keep the team, earn some money and invest next year on a few solid players to get you back up.
  13. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 Jan '08 15:17
    Originally posted by rhb
    You should be looking in your own wallet before slamming other clubs... will that credit card be funding any January signings, or is maxed out already?

πŸ˜›
    Richard Branson could buy us and we'd still plead poverty!

United's finances are very healthy actually (despite being robbed in broad daylight of 50M)... the club is being well run off the pitch... we own a club in China... are continuing to develop the ground... and have one of the best academy's in the country... it's just Saturday afternoons that are a problem!
  14. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 Jan '08 17:27
    By the way rhb...

Do us a favour tomorrow and put the pigs out of the cup will ya?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree