Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 02 Jan '07 03:50
    Well?
  2. Standard member Wulebgr
    Angler
    02 Jan '07 05:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well?
    Y
  3. 02 Jan '07 12:15 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well?
    Hell no! They won't fire Loyd!
  4. 02 Jan '07 13:47 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Hell no! They won't fire Loyd!
    I am not asking this because I have an interest in seeing him fired. After all, I am a Buckeye fan and am pleased with this record against coach Tressel. I just remember back during the John Cooper days in which coach cooper would win all of his games for OSU and then loose the last two games which were by far the most important and the reason for the season, so to speak. I think he ran up a record of 1-10 against that team up north before he got the axe and subsequently lost all of his bowl games except for one Rose Bowl. Currently coach Carr is 1-5 against coach Tressel and counting and he has lost most of his bowl games of late as well. Perhaps he would need to loose another 5 games to coach Tressel before they would consider giving him the boot? I think we can both agree that that team up north is a better ball club than what we saw out on that field against USC. What a humiliation. New coaching staff anyone?
  5. Standard member Wulebgr
    Angler
    02 Jan '07 15:22
    Originally posted by whodey
    I am not asking this because I have an interest in seeing him fired. After all, I am a Buckeye fan and am pleased with this record against coach Tressel. I just remember back during the John Cooper days in which coach cooper would win all of his games for OSU and then loose the last two games which were by far the most important and the reason for the seaso ...[text shortened]... than what we saw out on that field against USC. What a humiliation. New coaching staff anyone?
    Until the Big-10 has more than four teams that deserve to be in I-A, they will lose most of their bowl games.
  6. 02 Jan '07 17:08
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Until the Big-10 has more than four teams that deserve to be in I-A, they will lose most of their bowl games.
    Yet they are 2-0 currently, against the SEC; the supposed best conference in the NCAA.
  7. Standard member Wulebgr
    Angler
    02 Jan '07 17:32
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Yet they are 2-0 currently, against the SEC; the supposed best conference in the NCAA.
    and 0-1 against the Pac-10 (again).
  8. 02 Jan '07 22:30
    I have no opinion about anyone being fired, but it was obvious early on in the second half that Michigan had lost the coaching battle that happens in the locker rooms during halftime. The UofM staff was obviously, absolutely outclassed by the USC coaching staff during the halftime break.
  9. 04 Jan '07 13:38
    Originally posted by Delmer
    I have no opinion about anyone being fired, but it was obvious early on in the second half that Michigan had lost the coaching battle that happens in the locker rooms during halftime. The UofM staff was obviously, absolutely outclassed by the USC coaching staff during the halftime break.
    Agreed