1. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86709
    25 Dec '09 12:27
    Rafa
  2. Joined
    12 Nov '05
    Moves
    139518
    25 Dec '09 15:24
    new man city boss - cant remember his name....

    or maybe ginfranco zola....
  3. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    25 Dec '09 19:14
    Phil Brown has to be a contender...
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    26 Dec '09 22:31
    Originally posted by blade68
    Phil Brown has to be a contender...
    really?

    i can't see anyone getting the sack until the end of the season tbh.

    rafa should but probably won't go. wigan, bolton and west ham all good candidates to be looking for a new manager come june.
  5. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    27 Dec '09 10:36
    Originally posted by trev33
    really?

    i can't see anyone getting the sack until the end of the season tbh.

    rafa should but probably won't go. wigan, bolton and west ham all good candidates to be looking for a new manager come june.
    Yeah it won't be long before Megson's looking for a new role to fail in...
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    27 Dec '09 15:12
    I hope it is not Benitez.

    He is the answer to my prayers of the Poo falling to the Coca-Cola League.
  7. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    30185
    29 Dec '09 23:00
    Originally posted by trev33
    really?

    i can't see anyone getting the sack until the end of the season tbh.

    rafa should but probably won't go. wigan, bolton and west ham all good candidates to be looking for a new manager come june.
    I agree, all teams seem to have at least a half decent and credible manager at the moment, and no sight of a Tony Adams, Paul Ince or Alan Shearer. It's hard to see an obvious contender. A team really has to hit a poor run of form from here for a chairman to panic. I can't see Zola, Grant or Brown going. At a bit of a guess I'll go for Stoke htting a poor run and Pulis being shown the door...
  8. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86709
    30 Dec '09 01:36
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    I agree, all teams seem to have at least a half decent and credible manager at the moment, and no sight of a Tony Adams, Paul Ince or Alan Shearer. It's hard to see an obvious contender. A team really has to hit a poor run of form from here for a chairman to panic. I can't see Zola, Grant or Brown going. At a bit of a guess I'll go for Stoke htting a poor run and Pulis being shown the door...
    You and trev are probably right about Rafa, but Adams and Ince as decent managers? 😕
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    30 Dec '09 02:15
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You and trev are probably right about Rafa, but Adams and Ince as decent managers? 😕
    he's calling them crap managers... hence alan sheep shearer being in the same sentence.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    30 Dec '09 02:18
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    I agree, all teams seem to have at least a half decent and credible manager at the moment, and no sight of a Tony Adams, Paul Ince or Alan Shearer. It's hard to see an obvious contender. A team really has to hit a poor run of form from here for a chairman to panic. I can't see Zola, Grant or Brown going. At a bit of a guess I'll go for Stoke htting a poor run and Pulis being shown the door...
    i'd say that's a good shout. maybe megson as well, i can see bolton going down. can't see burnley or wolves having enough to stay up but you wouldn't think either manager would get the sack.
  11. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    30 Dec '09 11:10
    Originally posted by trev33
    i'd say that's a good shout. maybe megson as well, i can see bolton going down. can't see burnley or wolves having enough to stay up but you wouldn't think either manager would get the sack.
    Burnley this season have done what Hull did last... great start, and then petering away...
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    30 Dec '09 14:36
    Originally posted by trev33
    i can't see anyone getting the sack until the end of the season tbh.
    😵
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    30 Dec '09 14:56
    Originally posted by Palynka
    😵
    "maybe megson"

    😏
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    30 Dec '09 15:161 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    "maybe megson"

    😏
    Pfft. Contradicting yourself to cover the maximum amount of possibilities is not something to be proud of, in my book.

    It might get you a job as a sports commentator, though.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    30 Dec '09 16:25
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Pfft. Contradicting yourself to cover the maximum amount of possibilities is not something to be proud of, in my book.

    It might get you a job as a sports commentator, though.
    meh, i forgot how much the fans at bolton hated megson, i'm sure that was a factor in his sacking.
Back to Top