Football kit colours

Football kit colours

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 May 10

Prompted by a comment in another thread, I thought I'd bring this up.

Do you have one you hate (not just your nemesis team) for some reason?

Chelsea's new kit has RED on the collar.... wtf!!

s

6yd box

Moves
11 May 10

that yellow arsenal kit of the mid 80s i think it was🙄

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
12 May 10

Yes, that Arsenal paint-splattered kit was a shocker... as was Liverpool's around the same time...
I always thought that late 70's brown away kit of Coventry's was good though! Go figure...?

Sais

Berks.

Moves
12 May 10

I don't particularly like white kits, the more white there is the worse the kit is. Needs quite a bit of a darker colour present before I wouldn't dislike it.

As for individual kits, the AFC Hayes kit a couple of seasons ago was particularly bad. Brown vomit if I remember correctly (it was bad by any standard).

s

6yd box

Moves
13 May 10

Originally posted by blade68
Yes, that Arsenal paint-splattered kit was a shocker... as was Liverpool's around the same time...
I always thought that late 70's brown away kit of Coventry's was good though! Go figure...?
that covertry brown kit has to go down in history......it was just amazing...
also remember chelsea a few seasons back..their 3rd kit was that all yellow floresent type.... classic

s

6yd box

Moves
13 May 10

Originally posted by Peakite
I don't particularly like white kits, the more white there is the worse the kit is. Needs quite a bit of a darker colour present before I wouldn't dislike it.

As for individual kits, the AFC Hayes kit a couple of seasons ago was particularly bad. Brown vomit if I remember correctly (it was bad by any standard).
the 'all white' 60s and 70s kits that leeds and Real used to wear were fanyastic i though TBH.

Things r diffirent now as all teams have the sponser's logs on them, so the all white kits dont have the same affect as they used to back then

Moves
18 May 10

any kits with lots of green look bad. has there ever been a good team in all green?

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
22 May 10

Originally posted by stellspalfie
any kits with lots of green look bad. has there ever been a good team in all green?
Liverpool had an all green 2nd kit a few years ago, the one with the Adidas 3 stripes on the shoulder - they weren't a bad team!
That Romanian (?) side Ruben Kazan (?) beat Barcelona at the Nou Camp last year playing in all green....not a bad result...