1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Sep '13 23:06
    For all RHP members in the NW ( Washington & Oregon) areas of the United States:

Next year is the 50th anniversary of the All American Ford Mustang. In celebration of this milestone all the local Mustang clubs, dealers and lovers of this car will be arranging for a world record parade of Mustangs at the Woodburn Drag Strip in Oregon for a parade around the local area of the track.
    The record is held by our Canadian friends up north of 620 Mustangs. We want that record to be here in the USA and we want the Great North West to bring it home to the states.
    Here is the exciting part, if we get at least "621" Mustangs to show up at this event, we will break the world record and be in the history books.
    This will be held next Spring on the 12th of April 2014.
    This is a ways away but the Mt. Hood Mustang Club in Oregon has to start now and as early as possible with this big of an event to work. And the initial cut off date is October 25th of this year. If there are not enough responses by then it will be cancelled and the record will still be in Canada.

The contact information is at www.mustangparade.com or 971-266-FORD

Please help us out with this record breaking event by joining us or passing the word along to all your friends and neighbors that have a Ford Mustang.....
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    08 Sep '13 12:25
    Originally posted by galveston75
    For all RHP members in the NW ( Washington & Oregon) areas of the United States:

Next year is the 50th anniversary of the All American Ford Mustang. In celebration of this milestone all the local Mustang clubs, dealers and lovers of this car will be arranging for a world record parade of Mustangs at the Woodburn Drag Strip in Oregon for a parad ...[text shortened]... g us or passing the word along to all your friends and neighbors that have a Ford Mustang.....
    I love my 2003 GT! I can't wait to test drive a 2014.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '13 13:47
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I love my 2003 GT! I can't wait to test drive a 2014.
    I hope you got a rapture bumper sticker and a sun roof 😛
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 05:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I hope you got a rapture bumper sticker and a sun roof 😛
    Sorry I'm so late on this. My bumper says why go out for burgers when their a steak at home!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree