1. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 May '07 00:45
    I'm stoked after the Whites turned Liverpool over at home to get the vital three points that will keep us in the Prem for another season!

I thought we were dead and buried but we managed to get out of the mess we created.

Mind you, there will need to be a lot of changes to stop this happening again next year.
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    07 May '07 10:35
    Originally posted by Crita
    I'm stoked after the Whites turned Liverpool over at home to get the vital three points that will keep us in the Prem for another season!

I thought we were dead and buried but we managed to get out of the mess we created.

Mind you, there will need to be a lot of changes to stop this happening again next year.
    It's not absolutely certain, if Charlton win all their remaining games (unlikely), and West Ham and Sheffield Utd. both win their last game and Fulham lose then you are relegated.
  3. swivel seat
    Moves
    07 May '07 11:28
    Originally posted by Crita

So are Watford, 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree