1. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86743
    07 Mar '09 18:011 edit
    Fulham already 2-0 down to man u.

    Will the misery of man u never end. ğŸ˜ž

    EDIT: Shut up Trev...!
  2. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86743
    07 Mar '09 18:45
    3-0 game over....
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86743
    07 Mar '09 18:591 edit
    4-0 I can't believe Fulham are owned by a multimillionaire. They are shlte!!

    This is my personal therapy blog...ğŸ˜ž

    I hate Man U😠
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10264
    07 Mar '09 20:08
    😛

    it's alright, you can laugh on wednesday night when inter score in the last min to knock utd out :'(
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86743
    07 Mar '09 20:34
    Originally posted by trev33
    😛

    it's alright, you can laugh on wednesday night when inter score in the last min to knock utd out :'(
    Gracious in victory as ever?
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10264
    07 Mar '09 20:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Gracious in victory as ever?
    tbh i didn't expect any problems today, fulham never show anything against us. but the first goal was key, if johnson had of scored who knows what the final score would've been.

    probably 4-1 but we'll never know 😵

    lets hope it's everton in the semis
  7. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86743
    08 Mar '09 15:21
    Originally posted by trev33
    tbh i didn't expect any problems today, fulham never show anything against us. but the first goal was key, if johnson had of scored who knows what the final score would've been.

    probably 4-1 but we'll never know 😵

    lets hope it's everton in the semis
    Nice win, but Fulham were poor.

    Think I'd like Man U in the next round and get the missery over with!!
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10264
    08 Mar '09 23:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Nice win, but Fulham were poor.

    Think I'd like Man U in the next round and get the missery over with!!
    nah, i hope arsenal does a job on chelsea and we get revenge for a few of seasons ago in the final.

    i can't believe i missed a bet this week, i was saying for days that utd, chelsea, everton and arsenal were going to win but didn't back it. 5/6 utd were 😠
Back to Top