Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    22 Aug '08 16:25 / 1 edit
    Just bet a treble (£10).....23/08/2008 - Chelsea/Hearts/Celtic all to win.

What do yous think about the chances of a pay out, and do you have any sure fire wins for next week ?
  2. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    24 Aug '08 21:35 / 2 edits
    Well, that one worked

£35.82 return, so i've stuck these straight on.....

J Blake,D Ferrar,R Federar,R Nadal,A Murray - 5 bet accumulator for tomorrow's Tennis (£5.82, minimal return).

Ken Docherty to win his snooker game tomorrow against G Green (£5)

Man United to beat Portsmouth (£5)

That leaves me £20 untouched, and £15.82 in play.

Looking for some dead certs to bet on, any ideas ?
  3. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    24 Aug '08 21:43
    Just added £10 on Bradford to beat Hull at rugby tomorrow.
  4. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    24 Aug '08 23:00
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Just added £10 on Bradford to beat Hull at rugby tomorrow.
    http://www.addictionrecov.org/addicgam.htm

There is help
  5. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    25 Aug '08 00:11 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    http://www.addictionrecov.org/addicgam.htm

There is help
    Rehab is for quiters

edit....Bet £10 on "IK Frej" to beat "Rasunda IS Solna" in The Swedish football....a cheeky move, entirely based on the odds.
  6. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    25 Aug '08 06:09
    Rehab is for quiters

edit....Bet £10 on "IK Frej" to beat "Rasunda IS Solna" in The Swedish football....a cheeky move, entirely based on the odds.
    my best bet? hucky to go broke
  7. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    25 Aug '08 15:51
    Originally posted by irontigran
    my best bet? hucky to go broke
    Well, Bradford came up (the odds were on my side), so i stuck the £11.50 on -Federer/nadal/murray/Djokovic.
  8. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    26 Aug '08 10:06 / 3 edits
    The story so far....

IK Frej lost me £10, but it was winnings anyway (i started with £12.31), but ManU,and Ken Docherty won giving me £17.40, and £ 18.32 in play.

The two tennis bets are on target(one waiting for federer to win, the other federer and Djokovic.....presumed shoe-ins), so i decided to place the following

5 team accumulator - Fenerbahçe/Marseille/Olympiakos/Arsenal/Liverpool to win on the champion's league games 27th August (£7.40).

I'll keep the £10 left, and just see what happens. Remember, i started with £12.31 from my poker site, so it was all dead money anyway. so far i have £10 + £25.72 in bets (i put £1 on Kramnik to win on Sept 1st ages ago{must be up after the first 12 games, i think}).

This may or may not be a fun experiment.
  9. 31 Aug '08 07:00
    How much in the kitty now Huck,, I take it all proceeds to be drank at next Irish meet
  10. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    31 Aug '08 13:37

Looking for some dead certs to bet on, any ideas ?
    Death and taxes. Both occuring are dead certain locks. Aside from those, there are no certainties.
  11. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    31 Aug '08 16:06 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    How much in the kitty now Huck,, I take it all proceeds to be drank at next Irish meet
    Currently....£8.44, and £11 in one pound bets still ongoing. I've chronicled all my betting history in another thread on another site (PM me if you're intrested).

I've made maybe 50 bets since this thread started, and lot some sizeable ones (£5-10), hence i'm only betting £1 at a time unless the odds are 1-100 or something (like Federer to win the first round of the US open).

My latest wins were Ayr united/Rangers/Man City plus most of the games Andy Murray, Raphel Nadal, Rodger Federer or S Williams played in the US open. My biggest loses included Chelsea just busting a treble with Arsenal and Middlesburgh, Man united v Senit Stpetersberg, and some Dodgy Snooker play by Hendry, and Ding Junhui.

Another £1 win (only £1.10 return) just came in as i wrote this.

Scratch that....I now have £19.54 in bets, as i just bet on Serina and Nadal again, aswekk as some half time bets on winning teams....i'll post again to give yous a laugh, if yous want.