help

Standard memberirontigran
Sports 18 Jan '09 19:01
  1. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 19:01
    my tv is out and i want to want i eagles cook the cards today, or at least the pit-balt game later.

is there a way to watch online for free?
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 19:22
    Originally posted by irontigran
    my tv is out and i want to want i eagles cook the cards today, or at least the pit-balt game later.

is there a way to watch online for free?
    nfl.com has a thing where you can hear the game, don't know if it's free. You can always go to nfl.com, espn.com or msn.foxsports.com and follow the gametrax. Not sure if there is anywhere you can see it.
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 19:29
    Originally posted by golfer1
    nfl.com has a thing where you can hear the game, don't know if it's free. You can always go to nfl.com, espn.com or msn.foxsports.com and follow the gametrax. Not sure if there is anywhere you can see it.
    thanks..

theres been places in the past you can see games for free, but when i check the sites now theres i signup and then they always show a price.

theres a packers fan on here that showed me how a few years ago but i think hes gone..
  4. where angels play
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 20:00
    Originally posted by irontigran
    thanks..

theres been places in the past you can see games for free, but when i check the sites now theres i signup and then they always show a price.

theres a packers fan on here that showed me how a few years ago but i think hes gone..
    Go to www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=29161&part=sports. Click on software, You will need to download a program to watch, their are a few you can use but i would go for the one called sopcast v 3 0 3. Read details, download and install, then go back to the myp2p site and click the american football tab, click the little tv thing next to game you wana watch, then click on the top sopcast link to start watchin. Depending on what game the time starts their may not be anything on at the moment, most of the time the feeds start a couple of mins before the game starts, but give it a try when you have done all this anyhow to make sure you have set it up properly, then wait a couple of mins before the game starts and click the link and you should get the game. If you need any help just pm me, i will be around for a while. Good luck!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree