High Jump

Donationbuckky
Sports 16 Jan '11 15:50
  1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 15:50
    How come the High Jump is not more popular than let's say Football ? It's way more athletic don't you think ?
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 19:11
    Originally posted by buckky
    How come the High Jump is not more popular than let's say Football ? It's way more athletic don't you think ?
    Maybe, but it doesn't hold a candle to the standing broad jump!!
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    18 Jan '11 01:58
    Originally posted by buckky
    Maybe it's because of American football fans recessive gay gene. They really want to see grown men slap other grown men's butts!😀
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    18 Jan '11 02:33
    Originally posted by bill718
    Maybe it's because of American football fans recessive gay gene. They really want to see grown men slap other grown men's butts!😀
    No doubt....unlike that manly sport of rugby where they crouch down and get in a scrum and grab packages at will.
  5. Joined
    01 Apr '09
    Moves
    22 Jan '11 02:31
    As a former high-jumper, I'd have to say that the skill level of the athletes is as great as any on a track team. But, high-jump has little appeal to the fan, compared to the other events, because there are almost no variables. It's you and the bar. To the fan, it's like watching a free throw in the midst of a basketball game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree