1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    06 Nov '06 14:46
    My son's high school team won the WA state 3A Cross Country championship. My alma mater last won a state championship 29 years ago when I was a junior.

Schools from Spokane won all four divisions of the boys state XC championships, which is not much of a surprise. River City is a XC Mecca.
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    11 Nov '06 16:09
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    My son's high school team won the WA state 3A Cross Country championship. My alma mater last won a state championship 29 years ago when I was a junior.

Schools from Spokane won all four divisions of the boys state XC championships, which is not much of a surprise. River City is a XC Mecca.
    Your point being?
  3. Idalou
    Moves
    11 Nov '06 21:38
    hey glad to hear that your sons school won the state title. the texas XC championships took place today and the winner of the 2a boys most likely ran right at 15 minutes. i messed out on the state meet by 77 spots but ran a 17:45 so tell your son congrats, that a big feat
    Greg

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree