1. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38360
    30 Oct '07 01:25
    Tony Romo 6 years $67 million $30 million guaranteed. Think Brady is still the best? Who cares, Tony has all the money now. He's my new buddy.

    http://tinyurl.com/2uw9vy
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    2416
    30 Oct '07 02:06
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Tony Romo 6 years $67 million $30 million guaranteed. Think Brady is still the best? Who cares, Tony has all the money now. He's my new buddy.

    http://tinyurl.com/2uw9vy
    lol

    More fuel to feed the fires of the Patriots seething souls.





    IRNG 60
  3. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    30 Oct '07 14:31
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Tony Romo 6 years $67 million $30 million guaranteed. Think Brady is still the best? Who cares, Tony has all the money now. He's my new buddy.

    http://tinyurl.com/2uw9vy
    worst deal since Rick Dipietro signed with the Islanders
  4. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38360
    30 Oct '07 20:16
    Originally posted by uzless
    worst deal since Rick Dipietro signed with the Islanders
    Worst deal for who...not Tony.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    30 Oct '07 20:51
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Worst deal for who...not Tony.
    Sure, he's getting paid... but is he SEXY!?

    http://nybloger.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/tom-brady.jpg

    P-
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66503
    30 Oct '07 20:54
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Sure, he's getting paid... but is he SEXY!?

    http://nybloger.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/tom-brady.jpg

    P-
    He may not be sexy, and he may not be a better QB, but he isn't paying alimony or child support in all 50 states!! 😉
  7. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38360
    30 Oct '07 23:52
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Sure, he's getting paid... but is he SEXY!?

    http://nybloger.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/tom-brady.jpg

    P-
    Tony told me he was going to concentrate on football and wait until after his football career was over to become sexy.
  8. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    31 Oct '07 14:46
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Tony told me he was going to concentrate on football and wait until after his football career was over to become sexy.
    bah, Romo is the new Rothelsberger. Once defensive coordinator's figure him out it's back to sub-Brady/Manning status
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    31 Oct '07 15:23
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    He may not be sexy, and he may not be a better QB, but he isn't paying alimony or child support in all 50 states!! 😉
    What's your plan for starting a master race, eh?

    😠

    P-
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66503
    03 Nov '07 04:28
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    What's your plan for starting a master race, eh?

    😠

    P-
    I am already working on it. I could tell you about it, but I would have to kill you. 😛
  11. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38360
    04 Nov '07 00:47
    Originally posted by uzless
    bah, Romo is the new Rothelsberger. Once defensive coordinator's figure him out it's back to sub-Brady/Manning status
    The motorcycle accident got to Rothelsberger.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Nov '07 01:33
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I am already working on it. I could tell you about it, but I would have to kill you. 😛
    That bad, is it...

    P-
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66503
    04 Nov '07 04:00
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    That bad, is it...

    P-
    Bad to the Bone!!!
Back to Top