Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 17 Jan '09 23:02
    I was getting texts from Man U fans today of...

    "oops"
    "you're quite"
    "who are ya" etc,

    ...as Man U finished thier game with a win in the final minute and celebrated by assuming Chelsea were on a draw at 94 mins.

    1 minute later I getting texts in the theme of...

    "lucky duckers"

    Oh dear I know goldfish have short memories but 2 mins???

  2. 18 Jan '09 09:11 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I was getting texts from Man U fans today of...

    "oops"
    "you're quite"
    "who are ya" etc,

    ...as Man U finished thier game with a win in the final minute and celebrated by assuming Chelsea were on a draw at 94 mins.

    1 minute later I getting texts in the theme of...

    "lucky duckers"

    Oh dear I know goldfish have short memories but 2 mins???

    your quite what?

    or did they mean 'you're quiet'?

    or was that just your typo?

    i watched MOD this morning and for the first time since he took over scolari's subs actually changed the game.

    utd deserved to win, plus it's not luck when you keep doing in year after year (can't remember who said that but it's true)

    edit: btw did you see ballack? that was hilarious.....*my goal* *my goal* *off to celebrate.......hey what's all the big fuss about lamps? get over here it came off me last*
  3. 18 Jan '09 12:13 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    your quite what?

    or did they mean 'you're quiet'?

    or was that just your typo?

    i watched MOD this morning and for the first time since he took over scolari's subs actually changed the game.

    utd deserved to win, plus it's not luck when you keep doing in year after year (can't remember who said that but it's true)

    edit: btw did you see ballack ...[text shortened]... ebrate.......hey what's all the big fuss about lamps? get over here it came off me last*
    Yep typo soz. Good deduction though.

    Not seen MotD yet as been sleeping and recovering from our annual business conference.

    Although I banter incessantly about Man U, I have great respect for the club and how they have wethered the change of ownership. The Galziers too - they have left the club alone so to speak. A lesson for the Russian.

    Nevertheles we are pure - you are not. Reason: We would never wear red!!! Now that's important
  4. 18 Jan '09 12:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I was getting texts from Man U fans today of...

    "oops"
    "you're quite"
    "who are ya" etc,

    ...as Man U finished thier game with a win in the final minute and celebrated by assuming Chelsea were on a draw at 94 mins.

    1 minute later I getting texts in the theme of...

    "lucky duckers"

    Oh dear I know goldfish have short memories but 2 mins???

    Insightful and thought provoking post once again. Keep up the good work.
  5. 18 Jan '09 12:49
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Insightful and thought provoking post once again. Keep up the good work.
    Really? Wasn't meant to be! Thaaaanks Angry.