Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 05 Mar '08 22:36
    I wonder what NHL hockey would be like if fighting was eliminated? I think that a lot of players would be out of a job and the skilled players would really shine. We might be amazed at what hockey could be like. I once saw the old USSR play Czechoslovakia on TV and the standard of hockey was a real eye opener to me.
  2. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    06 Mar '08 14:55
    Originally posted by stringbean
    I wonder what NHL hockey would be like if fighting was eliminated? I think that a lot of players would be out of a job and the skilled players would really shine. We might be amazed at what hockey could be like. I once saw the old USSR play Czechoslovakia on TV and the standard of hockey was a real eye opener to me.
    Not many big fighters left. The NHL is full of fast, skilled players now.
  3. 06 Mar '08 14:58
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=eElspvew7rw
  4. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    06 Mar '08 15:04
    er... nice mullet
  5. 06 Mar '08 15:07
    Originally posted by Seitse
    er... nice mullet
    Don't speak about Rob Ray that way. He is Justice Personified.
  6. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    06 Mar '08 15:10
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Don't speak about Rob Ray that way. He is Justice Personified.
    I'm sorry, sensei

7. 06 Mar '08 15:15
    Here's a piece of my childhood:

1993 Conference Finals, Wendel Clark v. Marty McSorley after a cheap shot on Dougie "Jesus" Gilmour

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/mcsorley-vs-wendel-clark/1594691623
  8. 08 Mar '08 03:33
    Originally posted by stringbean
    everyone watches hockey for the fights just like everyone watches nascar for the wrecks. funny how they're both sports dominated by white people. racism.
  9. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    09 Mar '08 06:53
    Originally posted by dielon444
    everyone watches hockey for the fights just like everyone watches nascar for the wrecks. funny how they're both sports dominated by white people. racism.
    I guess since Basketball is dominated by Blacks it is racist also right?
  10. Subscriber 1973mackem
    Keep The Faith
    09 Mar '08 09:02
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhRlMYRu0fw

got to be best fight ever
  11. 09 Mar '08 18:55
    Originally posted by dielon444
    Well just don’t include me with “everybody”.