Hockey

Standard memberRBHILL
Sports 01 Apr '13 17:18
  1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    01 Apr '13 17:18
    I will be at a Sharks vs Wild game this week.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66515
    01 Apr '13 23:52
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I will be at a Sharks vs Wild game this week.
    I hope you get the puck out of there alive!!! 😀😀😀
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    02 Apr '13 03:33
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I hope you get the puck out of there alive!!! 😀😀😀
    I hope so too. I will not be wearing my Canucks hat.
  4. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    1810
    02 Apr '13 11:51
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I hope so too. I will not be wearing my Canucks hat.
    I'm sure that vicious San Jose crowd will go easy on you.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    04 Apr '13 16:23
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    I'm sure that vicious San Jose crowd will go easy on you.
    Sharks won 4-2.
Back to Top