1. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    06 Jun '09 02:37
    England 162-5, Holland 163-6
    Holland won by four wickets

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/jun/05/england-holland-world-twenty20-cricket1

😵🙄😀
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    08 Jun '09 13:191 edit
    LOL, what an upset. Haven't seen the highlights yet, but I'm very happy for the Dutch.

I have a Dutch passport, so a few years ago I had the chance to get into the Netherlands side. I decided that cricket probably wasn't going to be a great career move, as I'd have to at least play for a decent club side or one of the provinces here.
    I wouldn't be able to make it into one of the bigger unions, so I'd have relocate and play for a smaller union. Club cricket here doesn't really pay, so I could always go into English county cricket.
    I decided to hang up the pads.

NOW I'm pissed I did that!
  3. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    08 Jun '09 22:36
    Originally posted by Crowley
    LOL, what an upset. Haven't seen the highlights yet, but I'm very happy for the Dutch.

I have a Dutch passport, so a few years ago I had the chance to get into the Netherlands side. I decided that cricket probably wasn't going to be a great career move, as I'd have to at least play for a decent club side or one of the provinces here.
    I wouldn't be able ...[text shortened]... o English county cricket.
    I decided to hang up the pads.

NOW I'm pissed I did that!
    nothing worse than coming sooo close.. still you enjoyed the sport and travels on the way thats all good