1. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    06 Jun '09 02:37
    England 162-5, Holland 163-6
    Holland won by four wickets

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/jun/05/england-holland-world-twenty20-cricket1

😵🙄😀
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    08 Jun '09 13:191 edit
    LOL, what an upset. Haven't seen the highlights yet, but I'm very happy for the Dutch.

I have a Dutch passport, so a few years ago I had the chance to get into the Netherlands side. I decided that cricket probably wasn't going to be a great career move, as I'd have to at least play for a decent club side or one of the provinces here.
    I wouldn't be able to make it into one of the bigger unions, so I'd have relocate and play for a smaller union. Club cricket here doesn't really pay, so I could always go into English county cricket.
    I decided to hang up the pads.

NOW I'm pissed I did that!
  3. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    08 Jun '09 22:36
    Originally posted by Crowley
    LOL, what an upset. Haven't seen the highlights yet, but I'm very happy for the Dutch.

I have a Dutch passport, so a few years ago I had the chance to get into the Netherlands side. I decided that cricket probably wasn't going to be a great career move, as I'd have to at least play for a decent club side or one of the provinces here.
    I wouldn't be able ...[text shortened]... o English county cricket.
    I decided to hang up the pads.

NOW I'm pissed I did that!
    nothing worse than coming sooo close.. still you enjoyed the sport and travels on the way thats all good

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree