1. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    2683
    26 Aug '07 13:32
    I can probably do the 100 metres in 20 seconds but congrats to those guys who all do it in less than 10 seconds. Some dude from America won it while some dude from Jamaica who was favourite came third.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    94575
    26 Aug '07 13:33
    Originally posted by z00t
    I can probably do the 100 metres in 20 seconds but congrats to those guys who all do it in less than 10 seconds. Some dude from America won it while some dude from Jamaica who was favourite came third.
    You should move to California "dude"
  3. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Joined
    30 Sep '05
    Moves
    40257
    26 Aug '07 13:48
    Originally posted by z00t
    I can probably do the 100 metres in 20 seconds but congrats to those guys who all do it in less than 10 seconds. Some dude from America won it while some dude from Jamaica who was favourite came third.
    I could probably do 100m in about 5 minutes. With the wind behind me. Unless there's a beer at the end of it, in which case I could prabably manage about 17.35 seconds.
  4. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    2683
    26 Aug '07 14:46
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    You should move to California "dude"
    Why California? I can see all the action from my T.V set.
  5. back in business
    Joined
    25 Aug '04
    Moves
    1264
    26 Aug '07 14:49
    I have actually ran 100m under official race conditions. My time was 13.56 (-0.3m/s wind).

    I was rooting for Powell and new WR. But well...
  6. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    2683
    27 Aug '07 13:271 edit
    The women's 100m was ran in 11 seconds but they were all so close one cannot tell for certain.
  7. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    38549
    27 Aug '07 13:39
    Originally posted by z00t
    The womens was ran in 11 seconds but they were all so close one cannot 100m tell for certain.
    What a cock up with the scoreboard!!!

    There wasn't ANY difference between first and second.

    I think those who have a photo should run again straight after if the results are not conclusive as in this case.
  8. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    41995
    27 Aug '07 13:40
    Does athletics count as sports ?



    Spanky 😛
  9. Joined
    19 Mar '05
    Moves
    11878
    27 Aug '07 14:26
    With the right training and the right motorbike I could shave a few seconds off that time.
  10. Subscriberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Joined
    01 Sep '06
    Moves
    56453
    27 Aug '07 14:36
    Originally posted by z00t
    I can probably do the 100 metres in 20 seconds but congrats to those guys who all do it in less than 10 seconds. Some dude from America won it while some dude from Jamaica who was favourite came third.
    Doe this "dude" live on a ranch?😛
  11. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    8818
    27 Aug '07 15:42
    Those guys are running faster each year. It must be the result of training and maybe a little performance drug.
  12. Standard memberRookRAK
    Out of drinks
    On Clique Beach
    Joined
    06 Feb '05
    Moves
    64036
    27 Aug '07 18:13
    i can run the 100m in a day or two. i probably will only have to stop and rest once or twice.
  13. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    27 Aug '07 22:34
    Originally posted by Jusuh
    I have actually ran 100m under official race conditions. My time was 13.56 (-0.3m/s wind).

    I was rooting for Powell and new WR. But well...
    while at school (30+ years ago!!) i run the 100m under official race conditions at 12.1 sec on a grass track.

    now i can just about sprint 12meters!:'(:'(:'(
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    27 Aug '07 23:501 edit
    Originally posted by spurs73
    while at school (30+ years ago!!) i run the 100m under official race conditions at 12.1 sec on a grass track.

    now i can just about sprint 12meters!:'(:'(:'(
    when i was 12 i ran it in 13.7 sec

    tore my ligaments when i was 13 and didn't do it again until i was 14 - nearly 15 sec 😞
Back to Top