1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 00:563 edits
    So are you tired of your small market team getting beaten to death every year? Are you tired of the same old teams going to championships and winning seemingly all the time? I have the solution. I call it Whodey's final solution.

I've decided to invent a computer program which will alter the jersey's worn by teams playing in the playoffs and championship games. This way your team will go to the championship every year. In fact, I will also alter the faces and names on jerseys, so you will never have to sacrifice your favorite players on your team.

The kicker will be altering the scoreboard, so as to replace the team that is playing with your favorite team and then alter the broadcasters metion of your team or city to fit your own as well as the players new names that fit your favorite team. To make it complete, I will also alter the stadium and photoshop your teams stadium to replace the one where the game is actually being played.

My first victims will be Cubs fans.

Mwhahahahahaha!!!
  2. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 20:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    So are you tired of your small market team getting beaten to death every year? Are you tired of the same old teams going to championships and winning seemingly all the time? I have the solution. I call it Whodey's final solution.

I've decided to invent a computer program which will alter the jersey's worn by teams playing in the playoffs and championshi ...[text shortened]... the game is actually being played.

My first victims will be Cubs fans.

Mwhahahahahaha!!!
    You would make a fortune selling that computer programme to the Scotland national football team. Moohahahaha!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree