In. Colts

Standard memberRBHILL
Sports 21 Oct '13 04:49
  1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 04:49
    It's not a surprise that the Colts won today. They had beaten the 49ers and Seahawks. I am surprised that the Colts did lose to San Diego. So maybe these two teams are the teams to beat. I can't wait till the Colts play the Chiefs.

And for the chargers to make the playoffs they will probably have to win out beating the Broncos and Chiefs both times.
  2. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 05:32
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    It's not a surprise that the Colts won today. They had beaten the 49ers and Seahawks. I am surprised that the Colts did lose to San Diego. So maybe these two teams are the teams to beat. I can't wait till the Colts play the Chiefs.

And for the chargers to make the playoffs they will probably have to win out beating the Broncos and Chiefs both times.
    No it's not. The Colts are pretty dangerous this year but its tough to win in Indianapolis. I don't consider them the best yet, I want to see them be more consistent. This was a complete game, against the seahawks we were dominated and we're saved by sloppy mistakes and against the 49ers they were really banged up and the coaches had a horrid game plan.

I didn't believe the broncos were the best to begin with. The colts followed the blueprint set down by the hawks in the preseason. When you play press man against Manning you take things out of his hands, he can't do anything if his recievers can't get open but he will always carve up a zone coverage. The real way to beat a good press man is to establish the run and use play action but broncos couldn't get any traction.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 06:07
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    No it's not. The Colts are pretty dangerous this year but its tough to win in Indianapolis. I don't consider them the best yet, I want to see them be more consistent. This was a complete game, against the seahawks we were dominated and we're saved by sloppy mistakes and against the 49ers they were really banged up and the coaches had a horrid game pla ...[text shortened]... ood press man is to establish the run and use play action but broncos couldn't get any traction.
    Well we knew the Broncos were beatable because they barely beat the Cowboys too. Maybe the Cowboys will be a surprise And the Packers too. It will be a good match up if the Cowboys have the worst division win record and the 49ers have the best wildcard then the Niners can going and kick their butts.
  4. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 22:15
    Originally posted by RBHILL

I don't give the Chiefs much of a chance. Their schedule this year is a joke and many of their games were won by the skin of their teeth. The Colts are a legit team who have beat the 49ers, Seahawks and Broncos.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree