Irony

Standard membertomtom232
Sports 03 Oct '11 18:49
  1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '11 18:491 edit
    The Seahawks home stadium has caused more false starts against opposing teams in recent years than any other stadium... I found it sadly ironic that last nights loss can probably be blamed on a late false start by Sidney Rice. 😞

On the flip side my Hawks are looking like a better team every game... I don't think they can make the playoffs this year but I also didn't think they could make the Falcons appear almost helpless offensively in the second half.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '11 20:53
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    The Seahawks home stadium has caused more false starts against opposing teams in recent years than any other stadium... I found it sadly ironic that last nights loss can probably be blamed on a late false start by Sidney Rice. 😞

On the flip side my Hawks are looking like a better team every game... I don't think they can make the playoffs this year but ...[text shortened]... idn't think they could make the Falcons appear almost helpless offensively in the second half.
    The northwest doesn't have a curse either... the womans basketball team is just hogging all the mojo!
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Oct '11 20:15
    Fail.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Oct '11 20:29
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Fail.
    Not really. Replies in this forum means someone disagrees with you and no replies do not mean that it wasn't read. Anyway, I didn't post for any other reason than to express myself so I can never fail, curmudgeon.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 10:09
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Not really. Replies in this forum means someone disagrees with you and no replies do not mean that it wasn't read. Anyway, I didn't post for any other reason than to express myself so I can never fail, curmudgeon.
    There you go, again, protesting and explaining too much. You launched a still born thread. So what. Get over it. Happens all over the world. 'Breathes there a man with soul so dead...' he insists on fingering every little thing he touches to certain death.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree