Irony

Irony

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
03 Oct 11
1 edit

The Seahawks home stadium has caused more false starts against opposing teams in recent years than any other stadium... I found it sadly ironic that last nights loss can probably be blamed on a late false start by Sidney Rice. 😞

On the flip side my Hawks are looking like a better team every game... I don't think they can make the playoffs this year but I also didn't think they could make the Falcons appear almost helpless offensively in the second half.

t

Moves
03 Oct 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
The Seahawks home stadium has caused more false starts against opposing teams in recent years than any other stadium... I found it sadly ironic that last nights loss can probably be blamed on a late false start by Sidney Rice. 😞

On the flip side my Hawks are looking like a better team every game... I don't think they can make the playoffs this year but ...[text shortened]... idn't think they could make the Falcons appear almost helpless offensively in the second half.
The northwest doesn't have a curse either... the womans basketball team is just hogging all the mojo!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Oct 11

Fail.

t

Moves
06 Oct 11

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Fail.
Not really. Replies in this forum means someone disagrees with you and no replies do not mean that it wasn't read. Anyway, I didn't post for any other reason than to express myself so I can never fail, curmudgeon.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
07 Oct 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
Not really. Replies in this forum means someone disagrees with you and no replies do not mean that it wasn't read. Anyway, I didn't post for any other reason than to express myself so I can never fail, curmudgeon.
There you go, again, protesting and explaining too much. You launched a still born thread. So what. Get over it. Happens all over the world. 'Breathes there a man with soul so dead...' he insists on fingering every little thing he touches to certain death.