Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 10 Dec '07 04:57
    I've seen Pats fans, Rams fans, Seahawks fans, Dolphins fans, Chargers fans, Titans fans, etc... but I don't think I've heard anyone here being a #1 Colts fan. I'm a bit surprised since they're the Super Bowl champs, but then again, maybe everyone knows that was just a fluke.
  2. Standard member hammster21
    Endgamer
    10 Dec '07 05:56
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    I've seen Pats fans, Rams fans, Seahawks fans, Dolphins fans, Chargers fans, Titans fans, etc... but I don't think I've heard anyone here being a #1 Colts fan. I'm a bit surprised since they're the Super Bowl champs, but then again, maybe everyone knows that was just a fluke.
    You forgot packers fans, how could you forget livingforjesus....
  3. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    10 Dec '07 06:01
  4. 10 Dec '07 12:38
    it had been a long day, and i was sleepy. i'm sorry if i skipped anyone.
  5. Standard member chessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    10 Dec '07 13:58
    I'M A MANNING FAN!!
  6. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    10 Dec '07 23:42 / 1 edit
    I support such a remarkable, strong, brilliant, complete...etc...etc...team, the Rams, so much, that most other fans on this site find themselves unable to talk about their teams because they are in awe. The only fans I cannot contain are the Pats fans simply because they outnumber me and have a decked out bandwagon.
  7. 10 Dec '07 23:52
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    i am a Bengles fan from the UK...dont i count:'(:'(
  8. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    11 Dec '07 02:52
    Originally posted by spurs73
    i am a Bengles fan from the UK...dont i count:'(:'(
    I think it is very cool that there at NFL football fans in the UK. But you should think about becoming a Cowboys fan. That's the choice of all the better class fans world wide. Plus we have the hottest cheerleaders on the planet. Some of the best Television commercials have been made on their behalf. Real fans choose the Cowboys.
  9. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    11 Dec '07 02:53
    Originally posted by chessisvanity
    I'M A MANNING FAN!!
    You're a Hockey fan.
  10. 11 Dec '07 04:05
    Originally posted by hammster21
    You forgot packers fans, how could you forget livingforjesus....
    thanks I guess ( go pack 11-2 )