1. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 04:57
    I've seen Pats fans, Rams fans, Seahawks fans, Dolphins fans, Chargers fans, Titans fans, etc... but I don't think I've heard anyone here being a #1 Colts fan. I'm a bit surprised since they're the Super Bowl champs, but then again, maybe everyone knows that was just a fluke. ๐Ÿ™‚
  2. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 05:56
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    I've seen Pats fans, Rams fans, Seahawks fans, Dolphins fans, Chargers fans, Titans fans, etc... but I don't think I've heard anyone here being a #1 Colts fan. I'm a bit surprised since they're the Super Bowl champs, but then again, maybe everyone knows that was just a fluke. ๐Ÿ™‚
    You forgot packers fans, how could you forget livingforjesus....
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 06:01
    ๐Ÿ˜ 
  4. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 12:38
    it had been a long day, and i was sleepy. i'm sorry if i skipped anyone.
  5. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 13:58
    I'M A MANNING FAN!!
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 23:421 edit
    I support such a remarkable, strong, brilliant, complete...etc...etc...team, the Rams, so much, that most other fans on this site find themselves unable to talk about their teams because they are in awe. The only fans I cannot contain are the Pats fans simply because they outnumber me and have a decked out bandwagon.
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 23:52
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    i am a Bengles fan from the UK...dont i count๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ:'(:'(
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 02:52
    Originally posted by spurs73
    i am a Bengles fan from the UK...dont i count๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ:'(:'(
    I think it is very cool that there at NFL football fans in the UK. But you should think about becoming a Cowboys fan. That's the choice of all the better class fans world wide. Plus we have the hottest cheerleaders on the planet. Some of the best Television commercials have been made on their behalf. Real fans choose the Cowboys.
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 02:53
    Originally posted by chessisvanity
    I'M A MANNING FAN!!
    You're a Hockey fan.
  10. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 04:05
    Originally posted by hammster21
    You forgot packers fans, how could you forget livingforjesus....
    thanks I guess ( go pack 11-2 )

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree