1. Standard memberEsoteric
    Cognitive Junta
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 01:28
    I'm sick of defending the league. I grew up idolising AC Milan but all this rioting and killing is just turning me right off at the moment. It looks like an amateur league.

I personally think all the top class players will leave (which the administration, clubs and fans deserve).

Idiots are ruining the Italian game.
  2. England
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 11:50
    same here mate in england, morons running the game too much money pumping in and below standard players, tho most of the grounds are good
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    18 Nov '07 19:07
    Originally posted by Esoteric
    I'm sick of defending the league. I grew up idolising AC Milan but all this rioting and killing is just turning me right off at the moment. It looks like an amateur league.

I personally think all the top class players will leave (which the administration, clubs and fans deserve).

Idiots are ruining the Italian game.
    Come on, be serious, if an idiotic policeman shoots a fan with no reason (the guy was sitting in his car) in a service area in the highway you can't blame italian soccer..............

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree