1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 11:24
    the truth is italian football is highly corrupt, boring, slow, uses defensive play... think i'd rather see england lose than play in their style

italian football kinda imploded really... it destroyed itself.... once the best league in the world, it now sits in third position... with the epl and spanish league fighting over top spot...

personally, i would say the epl is the best... based not on technical ability or the best players... just based on pure excitement...

...no other league in the world can produce that same air of excitement, strange the country that invented the game still shows the world why football became so popular

(i also posted this under the 'capello' thread but gave it a new thread as dammit... i speak the truth...)
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 16:25
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    the truth is italian football is highly corrupt, boring, slow, uses defensive play... think i'd rather see england lose than play in their style

italian football kinda imploded really... it destroyed itself.... once the best league in the world, it now sits in third position... with the epl and spanish league fighting over top spot...

personally, i ...[text shortened]... d this under the 'capello' thread but gave it a new thread as dammit... i speak the truth...)
    ..and i for one agree with with 100% mr.eatmybishop
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 02:23
    Originally posted by eatmybishop

personally, i ...[text shortened]... d this under the 'capello' thread but gave it a new thread as dammit... i speak the truth...)
    you clearly have never watched mexican football

goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ggggggggoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CLASSIC STUFF

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree