Japan!!!

Japan!!!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
24 Jun 10

Good heavens!!!

h

Moves
24 Jun 10

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Good heavens!!!
They are a very tough side to break down, strong defense and very fit. Wouldn't expect an easy game for anyone playing them now, but Paraguay could just knock them out quickly.

BONZAAAAI!!

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
24 Jun 10

Originally posted by hopscotch

BONZAAAAI!!
The terrifying war-cry of Mini Me.

S

Internet

Moves
25 Jun 10

Originally posted by hopscotch
They are a very tough side to break down, strong defense and very fit. Wouldn't expect an easy game for anyone playing them now, but Paraguay could just knock them out quickly.

BONZAAAAI!!
A well deserved Japanese win and advancement but I don't think the Japanese team looked all that strong except for Honda. He did make Thomasson in the other end look even more laughable, as if that was possible. Ironically Thomasson tied for most all-time goals by a Danish player during this atrocious performance--and it seems he doesn't even have the good taste and take this opportunity to quit the national team 😠

The first goal was a nice kick but Sørensen should have picked it any day and by the second goal he should have learned his lesson. The Danish penalty was more like a yellow card for Agger. I wish Honda had scored the superfluous last goal himself.

The Japanese team have a lot of spirit, I just hope they have some energy left for the 1/8s and the harder teams. I'll certainly root for them and bet against them 🙂

Go Japan! onnanohito tachi wa nani o kite imasu ka?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jun 10

Go Japan Go! 😵

Moves
25 Jun 10

paraguay didn't turn up for the world cup to be knocked out by japan in the second round. same goes for uruguay against s. korea. put your house on it.

Moves
25 Jun 10

Good heavens!!!
Very impressed. These little guys showed the world what football should look like when played with spirit, confidence and class.

Terrific performance.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
25 Jun 10
1 edit

Good heavens!!!
this is a big story

love to see the growth of the game world wide

the final 16 will feature 2 from north america, 2 from asia, and 1 from africa.