1. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 17:18
    Beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh in the snow.

The Jags look tough and could upset either of the top teams in the Conference come play-off time.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 18:24
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh in the snow.

The Jags look tough and could upset either of the top teams in the Conference come play-off time.
    What an amazing year it's been for Fred Taylor and David Garrard. Jacksonville year-after-year always look like they're a team on the brink of doing something great but always end up letting down. But more and more it's looking like this could be the year. They will be a definite sexy sleeper pick in the AFC play-offs. Potential first round opponents include overrated AFC North teams and the schizophrenic Chargers.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 07:30
    Originally posted by darvlay
    What an amazing year it's been for Fred Taylor and David Garrard. Jacksonville year-after-year always look like they're a team on the brink of doing something great but always end up letting down. But more and more it's looking like this could be the year. They will be a definite sexy sleeper pick in the AFC play-offs. Potential first round opponents include overrated AFC North teams and the schizophrenic Chargers.
    I can't disagree with you on that. Jags look stronger every game now and they are well coached. They could really surprise some people. And the thing is they have slipped in under the radar. There doesn't seem to be a lot of national talk about them. AND THERE SHOULD BE.
  4. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 20:10
    They are playing hard and acting like a team that thinks it can win.

Tough road for the Jags.

All I want for Christmas is a Jags v. Cowboys Super Bowl.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree